PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone! [My Ideas for a future Update] ++ Please read it! ++

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Hello Assassins!

I could say how much fun AC3 brings into your Home, but we already know it ;-)
Few Weeks ago, i finished the Story and now i'am wondering why i always do the same like, killing Guards, smashing guards, giving some pig food etc..

Well, it's boring at the Time cause you don't even know "What i'am going to do know? "Oh, yeah..killing.."
So i thought what is when Ubisoft produce something new for AC3?

- Option to create your own Character for Singleplayer
- Option to bring us back the Red Skirts cause always killing blue getting on my nervs.
- Option to customize your Assassins.
etc.

Ubisoft, if you reading this, please! You're the one who create this game, having the most brains behind this game so check if you bring us more Fun, more Option.

- End =)

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:17 AM
- Option to bring us back the Red Skirts cause always killing blue getting on my nervs.

I`m sorry..What ?? Do you have a fetish for red things ?? and....Red skirts ?

montagemik
12-03-2012, 02:20 AM
My ideas for a future update ..........FIX the faults your previous 2 updates didn't fix.( so most of them really)
That might prevent the New years backlash from people who are getting this game for christmas & have yet to discover these wonders..

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:23 AM

Argh! Hell now!

Anywhere if you like the Blue ones, go for it.

First time i saw these Red army, the game couldn't be better :cool:

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:25 AM

What did you mean exactly by: "Red Skirts"?

Don't you know that they've called so in the Game?! C'mon :-D

But anywhere, i came from Germany so it might be possible that my translation are...well...different ;)

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Argh! Hell now!

Anywhere if you like the Blue ones, go for it.

First time i saw these Red army, the game couldn't be better :cool:
Question.....Are you American ?? I`ll tell you a way to get back the red coats just answer the question first;)

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Question.....Are you American ?? I`ll tell you a way to get back the red coats just answer the question first;)

Well Sir, i'am either not American or a Fan of fetish.. ;)

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Well Sir, i'am either not American or a Fan of fetish.. ;)
Just answer the damm question..

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Just answer the damm question..

Are you blind in some way? Your Question was: "Are you American"?

As i already said, NO! :D

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Are you blind in some way? Your Question was: "Are you American"?

As i already said, NO! :D
Good...

Do get Red Coats back...You`ll have to kill 1623 Blue Coats...But be careful if you top that number you cannot do it anymore

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Good...

Do get Red Coats back...You`ll have to kill 1623 Blue Coats...But be careful if you top that number you cannot do it anymore

If it was a Joke, it isn't be Funny..

I mean, what happen if you kill 1623? Jesus comes down and change it?... ;)

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:38 AM
If it was a Joke, it isn't be Funny..

I mean, what happen if you kill 1623? Jesus comes down and change it?... ;)
No, in the options menu in Animus hacks, you`ll find a "Your *** is red" trigger that on and it turns all guards to Red coats..

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:40 AM
No, in the options menu in Animus hacks, you`ll find a "Your *** is red" trigger that on and it turns all guards to Red coats..

Funny that i haven't seen any Sources in the Internet...

It might be funny too you, but your kidding your self...really :o

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:41 AM
Funny that i haven't seen any Sources in the Internet...

It might be funny too you, but your kidding your self...really :o
Wont know unless you try..

I`m happily killing red coats...

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Wont know unless you try..

I`m happily killing red coats...

Dude, i'am not here for any Jokes, did you always post so much SH** alround here?..:rolleyes:

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Dude, i'am not here for any Jokes, did you always post so much SH** alround here?..:rolleyes:
Adorable..

I can cuss too...:)

Thing is...I dot say it to people I just met on the Internet..

Geez Internet is full of Idiots can`t take a ****ing Joke "HURRR DURRRR I`m not here for jokes" What a badass...you want a medal..

ExorIV
12-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Adorable..

I can cuss too...:)

Thing is...I dot say it to people I just met on the Internet..

Geez Internet is full of Idiots can`t take a ****ing Joke "HURRR DURRRR I`m not here for jokes" What a badass...you want a medal..

You might go to School and learn English, because i only understand: ()")()"!!! I'am a DI**.

Full of idiots? Well, you Sir are one of them, posting "Badass" comments everywhere to get Senior Member.

Congrats you earn the Medal of being a ******* :D

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:57 AM
My ideas for a future update ..........FIX the faults your previous 2 updates didn't fix.( so most of them really)
That might prevent the New years backlash from people who are getting this game for christmas & have yet to discover these wonders..
This..pretty much is all we need right now

Cactiii
12-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Well, while everyone else is complaining, I'd like to toss in my two cents for what I feel future DLC may hold. I personally think that there are 3 main areas the story can go in DLCs besides the George Washington one- a Haytham prequel in a sectioned-off portion of London, explaining his backstory more, Paris during the French Revolution with Lafayette and Connor, and a Caribbean island/city with Connor. The first two I picture more as Brotherhood/Revelations-like sequels, complete games to give a full city.

However, I think that if Ubisoft made a DLC where they add in Havana or some other port town as a 3rd city and expand upon naval combat, possibly with a bit of freeroam in the Caribbean ocean, it could work out very nicely- I don't know what the story would focus on, but I think everyone would be made happier with an increase in naval combat and a new area to explore, especially if it's given some more open assassination missions, something like the second DLC for AC2.