PDA

View Full Version : Super Insane Guard Glitch

elmentor16
12-03-2012, 12:52 AM
So assassin's my original plan was to make a montage of Conner
killing guards and stuff. Until I had ran into a guard with infinite health. I could not counter or disarm. I even shot him right in the face.
Watch and see for your self

What are some glitches that you have come across

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErHlyfpFT6Q&feature=plcp

montagemik
12-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Looks like you just aren't finishing ANY combo on purpose , instead you're just doing single attacks between pauses.
& only countering without attack straight after for the kill move.

I get A Jager climbs onto a horse in open conflict - He dissapears & his horse constantly stampedes me & IT'S INVINCIBLE . mostly in Boston :confused:

elmentor16
12-03-2012, 01:22 AM
A Jager climbs onto a horse in open conflict - He dissapears & his horse constantly stampedes me & IT'S INVINCIBLE . :confused:
HAHAHA Wow I'd die out of laughter. I remember when I was playing as haythem and I had to attack a convoy in front of that fort,
I just jump off the building to air assassinate and I fell inside of a house
where I was stuck yet somehow the guards were still able to shoot me :(

elmentor16
12-03-2012, 01:31 AM
[QUOTE=montagemik;8757388]Looks like you just aren't finishing ANY combo on purpose , instead you're just doing single attacks between pauses.

Didn't see that first top comment at first, I was trying to finish the combo. He just would not die . I should of recorded a lil more but I cut it short at that.
Normal counters work against just about every guard. I even tried to disarm him on several occasions and he blocked it. Hell the shot face should of killed him as well.
I assure you, I did not try to not finish any combos on purpose normally the tactics i used would of killed any other guard.

montagemik
12-03-2012, 01:33 AM
[QUOTE=montagemik;8757388]Looks like you just aren't finishing ANY combo on purpose , instead you're just doing single attacks between pauses.

Didn't see that first top comment at first, I was trying to finish the combo. He just would not die . I should of recorded a lil more but I cut it short at that.
Normal counters work against just about every guard. I even tried to disarm him on several occasions and he blocked it. Hell the shot face should of killed him as well.
I assure you, I did not try to not finish any combos on purpose normally the tactics i used would of killed any other guard.

I Did say 'looks like' ...........

elmentor16
12-03-2012, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=elmentor16;8757431]

I Did say 'looks like' ...........
True lol

Saqaliba
12-03-2012, 02:01 AM
A few times I have kill guards and then their bodies stretch like putty across the screen. Worse glitch I have ever seen in a game. Why is ubisoft still making hollow textures. They even said that in this game, things will feel more solid, but it is worse. The sheathes dangle though the character, animal corpse float in the air, the hands of the assassin don't even touch the guards sometimes when I assassinate from a bail of hay.

Man, they have alot of work to do to get up to standard for next gen. Things should be solid. Is it so hard to program that into textures!