PDA

View Full Version : Italian multiplayer avatar

planbstreetsk8r
12-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Do you think there will be an italian avatar anytime soon?? I think it would be a great idea, it could be a gunsmith or a cook or a barkeep or a ship captain...

I would love it and I'm sure I'm not the only one!!!

the_heat11
12-03-2012, 12:19 AM
not entirely sure what you mean

planbstreetsk8r
12-03-2012, 12:20 AM
For multiplayer, I think there should be a character with italian ancestry

montagemik
12-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Didn't we do Italy already ?

reddragonhrcro
12-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Well people from different parts of the world travelled to America at that time period so from Italy too.
The perfect oportunity to add characters from different regions to please the fans.

planbstreetsk8r
12-03-2012, 12:38 AM
I just think that more nationalities should be represented, now it is mostly English/Irish, natives, and then there's a Spaniard, and German and a French guy... An italian would be nice

montagemik
12-03-2012, 03:03 AM
I just think that more nationalities should be represented, now it is mostly English/Irish, natives, and then there's a Spaniard, and German and a French guy... An italian would be nice

ALL the nationalities you listed are because the story has people of those nationalities in it ..............Except italians - SO WHY BOTHER .
You want italians - go play the last 3 games (Count them 3 whole games featuring an italian )

planbstreetsk8r
12-03-2012, 04:26 AM
ALL the nationalities you listed are because the story has people of those nationalities in it ..............Except italians - SO WHY BOTHER .
You want italians - go play the last 3 games (Count them 3 whole games featuring an italian )

Actually this game is about America, and America is a melting pot nation that is made up of many different cultures. And yes there were 3 games based on the italian character, but that doesn't mean that the nationality should be dropped completely, seriously, one multiplayer character that is italian isn't going to kill anyone(besides those in the game who get in his way... Haha) but it would likely make a large portion of players happy. Also like I stated in the first sentence of this post, America is a melting pot nation, so adding more nationalities, such as italian and other nations, would actually encompass that aspect of the game and remind the player that the game is based on an event that caused us to break away from the British!