PDA

View Full Version : The [ AC3SP.Exe has stoped working ] Error solution

xkayanex2
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello Every One After a lot of Researching in the Game files and Trying Multi Solutions i have Finally Figured out Whats Causing This Error so lets Get Started ..

It seems that the game Always Try to Read your Save Game Files While its Logging/lunching And if those Files Currpted or Damaged This will cause the game to Crash up and stop Responding which what cause the Error AC3SP.exe has stoped working ..

How Ever Now i have 2 news good one and a bad one

The Good News is that you will get your game to run again

and The bad news is that you will have to start all over Again since you will unfortunately Lose your Save game

so lets get to the Solution all you have to do is To Delete your Save game files .. Yes Delete them all :I you Can Copy them to another Place and Cheak if one but not all of the save games are Causing This issue

Save game files can be Located in ..

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames
OR
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames

As soon as you you Remove your Save game files your Free to lunch your game and it WILL work

Thanks for Reading this Theard .. and i hope this might help any one with this Error

Just as a advice its recommended That you keeb up to date back up copy of your save game Since this Error Most likely To happen Again and the Reason why the Save Game get Damged is still unknown its Really Disappointing That a game with the Size of ACIII and with a Delayed pc Version is still facing such a huge issues without Support

and thats it :D hope it helps :D

Edit: Just to make it Clear This Solution Isnt for the ingame Crashing Issue , its for the Error you get Before Even Starting the game

herky1201
12-05-2012, 02:26 PM
i haven't even been able to get into the game, and i get that error, so what should i do?

prasaddani
01-04-2013, 12:21 PM
you can do following one of my internet search

This error is related to Steam gamers. If you are facing this error with Assassin’s Creed 3 on Steam, then go to this location /steamapps/common/assassinscreed3.
Here you will see two exe files whom you need to right click and select “Run as Administrator.” Along with this you also need to clear your local PC’s temp folder. You can do this by typing %temp% in Start > RUN.