PDA

View Full Version : Free roam at sea

kirashadow99
12-02-2012, 09:41 PM
this game would be so much better if you could free roam at sea in single player rather than just replaying naval battles
1. Loads of people want this so ubisoft is mad not updating and adding free roam
2. to start free roam you could make it so you walk on to the Aquila and press a button to call the crew and they raise the anchor then you have control of the ship
3. When at sea there could be random ship encounters of enemy's trying to sink you or a trade ship getting attacked and you could save them
4. When on the boat you can walk around the boat even out at sea
5. you can encounter islands and you can anchor down next to the island get of and loot chests etc.
6. Lastly please add the Aquila captain outfit to single player and you have to unlock it

xboxauditore
12-02-2012, 10:52 PM
this game would be so much better if you could free roam at sea in single player rather than just replaying naval battles
1. Loads of people want this so ubisoft is mad not updating and adding free roam
2. to start free roam you could make it so you walk on to the Aquila and press a button to call the crew and they raise the anchor then you have control of the ship
3. When at sea there could be random ship encounters of enemy's trying to sink you or a trade ship getting attacked and you could save them
5. you can encounter islands and you can anchor down next to the island get of and loot chests etc.
6. Lastly please add the Aquila captain outfit to single player and you have to unlock it

Yes. This x10000

DJJaines
12-02-2012, 10:58 PM

Yes x 1,000,000,000,000.

kirashadow99
12-02-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't understand why they didn't do this in the first place

XxFEARLESSEINxX
12-02-2012, 11:03 PM

The only problem with this is that the next two outfits we can unlock are these two:

Captain of Aquila outfit:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDidpV3KuSSCq_d8V4vs6k9op-oAoC2nCUCOM2ZJHKgPGTFtOjUw

Colonial Assassin Outfit:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdVEHhOs1jatNE3Ta9yXLmsGTbx3xYS G3RqnqKgwkXIpnRs43afg

I'm so disappointed with these two.

Kaschra
12-02-2012, 11:08 PM
I agree with everything you said.
It's so dissapointing that there is no free roam in the first place,.

xboxauditore
12-02-2012, 11:14 PM
I hate the Captain of the Aquila skin that they released, Why re-make something that actually looks like a Ships Captain?!

ProBomb2012
12-10-2012, 10:11 PM
I said in a topic I made, but ubisoft might make the naval free roam into a DLC. Like remember in assassins creed 2 they made a DLC that would let u fly the flying machine in free roam. Their probobly going to do that. And if they dont, well their dumb not to cuse that would make alot of money. $$$$

rileypoole1234
12-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I was hoping for sea free roam as well... I can still hope.