PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Digital Deluxe Edition question.

FirestarLuva
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Before the game was released it said the Deluxe edition had + three bonus missions (Mayan Ruins, Ghost of War, A Dangerous Secret), but now it only includes the Season Pass, Benedict Arnold missions but not the 3 other bonus missions that were included earlier. Did they get removed from this edition? Were they only pre-order exclusives for the Digital Deluxe?

Eregost
12-02-2012, 11:22 PM
The season pass includes the bonus missions. DDE owners get access to them early while other season pass owners will have to wait.

FirestarLuva
12-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks! Another question, are the Colonial Assassin outfit and Captain of the Aquila outfit available as well?
For those who have the DDE, is it good? From which site you'd recommend I buy it from? I'm thinking Amazon, but not sure.

cmrggamer
12-03-2012, 11:47 PM
The Colonial Assassin and Captain of Aquila outfits are included in the DDE edition for PC.
What do you mean, is it good? My game runs really quite smoothly and I have encountered bugs but they haven't broken the game for me, if that's what you mean. I bought mine from the Ubishop. If you want to buy from Amazon just try to see how well people respond to the downloading process (I've never used the Amazon downloader before).