PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Thanksgiving patch ?

Teokas
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Where is this patch ? I'm in Greece and I haven't received anything. Just a patch of 31 MB update to version 1.02. Is that the patch? Cause it didn't correct anything. The monmouth exit still is bugged and no enemy convoys anywhere. Please help ! :( :confused:

Teokas
12-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Up...

montagemik
12-03-2012, 01:41 PM
YES , The 1.02 patch is (supposedly) the Fix to all our problems ..............LOL (i know , right ??)

MrNightmareTM
12-03-2012, 02:28 PM
What patch? There was a second one?

Mr_Shade
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi there,

All of the announced patches are now released on consoles - if you are connected to the internet when the game starts - it will prompt you to install any missing updates.

Not all issues could be fixed in the latest patch - but there are more patches planed for the future.

Please continue to report bugs to support in the mean time.

www.support.ubi.com

MrNightmareTM
12-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi there,

All of the announced patches are now released on consoles - if you are connected to the internet when the game starts - it will prompt you to install any missing updates.

Not all issues could be fixed in the latest patch - but there are more patches planed for the future.

Please continue to report bugs to support in the mean time.

www.support.ubi.comWell how many patches have there been so far, would be great to have some place to find out atleast........................................... .............

montagemik
12-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Well how many patches have there been so far, would be great to have some place to find out atleast........................................... .............

There's been 2 patches/updates so far on X360/ PS3 1.01 released on launch day ...........& 1.02 released around thanksgiving.

Teokas
12-03-2012, 04:36 PM
WOW !!! All those issues were corrected with only 31 MB ? :eek: And a stupid question... Do I have to replay the game from the start for the patch to work ? Because I had finished the game the time the update came out and I have an old save. Does this matter ? Thanks !!! :o

HBandrade
12-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I am connected to the xbox live and there wasn't any prompt when i started the game.

montagemik
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I am connected to the xbox live and there wasn't any prompt when i started the game.

??? Then Delete your GAME DATA on the xbox ( Do not delete GAME SAVE FILE) Then re-install the Disc while connected to xbox LIVE . It will inform you onscreen an update is available for this title . Accept it & it should download & install update 1.02 .

Are you sure it doesn't already have update 1.02 installed ???

HBandrade
12-03-2012, 05:36 PM
It never asked me to install the patch and I still suffer from the bugs , so I think there was no update. But delete the game data ? My AC3 save file is in not in Cloud, it is in a Hard drive, then I would lose it if I did as you told.

HBandrade
12-03-2012, 06:30 PM
??? Then Delete your GAME DATA on the xbox ( Do not delete GAME SAVE FILE) Then re-install the Disc while connected to xbox LIVE . It will inform you onscreen an update is available for this title . Accept it & it should download & install update 1.02 .

Are you sure it doesn't already have update 1.02 installed ???

I have done a copy of the game save and deleted the rest . but it doesn't change my situation, even though now it required me a update , it is not the thanksgiving patch, it is a title update somethong i had before the day they released the thanksgiving patch

montagemik
12-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I have done a copy of the game save and deleted the rest . but it doesn't change my situation, even though now it required me a update , it is not the thanksgiving patch, it is a title update somethong i had before the day they released the thanksgiving patch

:rolleyes: REALLY ? ...............So is it NOT 1.02 update ??