PDA

View Full Version : Outfits we should have and we shouldn't have..

Jay_2750
12-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Should

Ottoman Ezio
Redcoat Outfit
Renaissance Ezio Outfit
Pre-Production Connor

Shouldn't

Captain Of the Aquila
Prisoner
Captain of the Aquila should be replaced with Connor's Standard Naval outfit.
Prisoner Outfit is unnecessary.

Already Have

Ezio's Outfit ACB
Assassin Outfit
Achilles Outfit
Altair's Outfit
Captain Kidd's Outfit

Maybe we could have an extra wardrobe?
These are just based off my views, but what're yours?

slade109
12-02-2012, 05:54 PM
don't forget Desmond skin and mercenary outfit <3

ProdiGurl
12-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Not to be rude, but how many walk-in closets are Assassins supposed to have? :)

Jay_2750
12-02-2012, 06:02 PM
I see where you're coming from, but this is just to give the player more variety of clothing. :D

ProdiGurl
12-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Ok :) Some of them I haven't even heard of, i just noticed this list & realized I only play in one outfit with like 2 dye jobs (black & blue) thru the entire game haha

AssassinSilus
12-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah I agree Here are a list I want to have, (Some have been said):

Ezio's outfit in ACR
Ezio's Outfit in AC2
George Washington Outfit
British Officer Uniform
Desmond.
Also make it that in the Manor you can access all the outfits from Tailors etc.
Also a Barber where you can choose your hair style, (The Native american one etc). And a OPTION to put your hood up and down.

Jay_2750
12-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I like the ideas that some are getting.

Assassin_M
12-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Should

Noble Outfit
Red Coat Outfit
Patriot Outfit
Worker Outfit
Mercenary outfit

Shouldn't :

Desmond Outfit
ALL Ezio outfits
Altair outfit
Raiden Outfit
Ninja Outfit
Mickey mouse outfit
and any other that does not make sense

Jay_2750
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Why not Ezio M?

Assassin_M
12-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Why not Ezio M?
Because I have Brotherhood, Revelations, and II for that..

Jay_2750
12-02-2012, 07:26 PM
But you can experience the American Revolution in so or so's outfit. :P

MT4K
12-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I want an Assassin_M outfit.

Assassin_M
12-02-2012, 07:30 PM
But you can experience the American Revolution in so or so's outfit. :P
I don't want to be running around the 18th Century wearing things from the 15th Century...It looks weird to me..

Perfect the outfits that actually make sense, then they can have their fun with weird, out of time outfits..

But they have not. Period correct outfits are still neglected and take a back seat to weird, no sense outfits...

I want an Assassin_M outfit.
That`d be awesome

xboxauditore
12-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I want all those and Haythams outfit, and Daniel cross skin.

C112408E
12-02-2012, 07:40 PM
I agree with this guy completely.

Should

Noble Outfit
Red Coat Outfit
Patriot Outfit
Worker Outfit
Mercenary outfit

Shouldn't :

Desmond Outfit
ALL Ezio outfits
Altair outfit
Raiden Outfit
Ninja Outfit
Mickey mouse outfit
and any other that does not make sense

JumpInTheFire13
12-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Does anybody have the Colonial Assassin outfit? I think it's the worst outfit ever made..

grimmy897
12-03-2012, 03:17 AM
What I don't understand is Ubisoft putting in Ezio's ACB outfit rather than his ACR outfit. The ACR outfit would have been perfect for a game like this: No stupid shoulder cape, its not blindingly white, and the fact that Ezio used it while traveling through snow and generally horrible weather (as seen in the ACR trailer). It would have looked awesome. Not only that but they gave us Ezio's crappy in-game ACB outfit, which I understand is there because of the game's own armor mechanics, but AC3 doesn't have armor. I want the ACB trailer suit, dammit.

On to Altair's outfit. Disregarding the colour and texture of the outfit (which makes it a painful to look at), the holes in the arms, and the unfinished animation, WHY does Altair's outfit still have that dagger scabbard on his back? Its a new engine and completely new character models. It would have been perfect if there was a quiver in place of it.

Saqaliba
12-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Should

Noble Outfit
Red Coat Outfit
Patriot Outfit
Worker Outfit
Mercenary outfit

and

Captain outfit

Outfits should be contextual based on location and factions and how it effects noteriety.

PJ_28
12-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Does anybody have the Colonial Assassin outfit? I think it's the worst outfit ever made..

The green one? Yes I have that. It looks good actually, except for that goofy hat (should have been a hood instead). I use it with a rapier, knife, and french coat pistol, very John de la Tour XD

Haven't crafted the lincoln and washington sword yet, but I'll bet they'd look good in that outfit.

PJ_28
12-03-2012, 04:03 AM
I've seen an outfit in the wiki, it looks something like "native american chieftain meets assassin robe" outfit, the one with the eagle hood, might have been a concept that was scrapped, not sure. That would have been a better reward for collecting feathers, than the kanien'keha:ka outfit.

Achilles outfit definitely one of the best outfit in the series. Definitely in the top 5 or something, right up there with AC2 assassin robe and Altair armor.

destr0lockk
12-03-2012, 05:48 AM
I'd want something more discreet and natural. After playing Hitman: Absolution, I would compare the Assassin outfit as the same as to running around in a chipmunk outfit.

OriginalMiles
12-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Achilles
Aquilla
Ezio ACR
Alty
Desmond
Redcoat

kuled2012
12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Haytham outfit :)

ProdiGurl
12-03-2012, 06:03 PM
I'd want something more discreet and natural. After playing Hitman: Absolution, I would compare the Assassin outfit as the same as to running around in a chipmunk outfit.

Ironically, Haytham makes mention of that in a mission later in the game.... this is a problem tho for Devs. Again the fans are split on the outfits of all the Assassins.
They got attacked for giving the Recruits the same garb so they stick out like a sore thumb and they got attacked in ACIII for not giving recruits the Assassin Outfits & didn't like the plainness of it.
They do try to customize it as best as possible to the period at least. The issue is how well the fans receive your suggestion.

AssassinSilus
12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes, but did you have Ezio's outfits in the American Revolution?

the_atm
12-16-2012, 07:35 PM
I think we should have pre-production Connor, not red coat because there is no patriot coat outfit, we should have his malitia outfit from that one mission. I'm fine with all the other outfits.

SixKeys
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Should:

Achilles' outfit
Redcoat/bluecoat uniform
Captain of the Aquila
Colonial assassin (it took me some getting used to but now I like it)
Kanienkeha:ka outfit
Pre-production outfit
Alta´r (it's just tradition)
Anything that makes Connor blend in with the crowd, similar to Ezio's noble outfit

Shouldn't:

Prisoner outfit
Desmond
Ezio
Haytham (much as I love his outfit, it would make no sense for Connor to be wearing his father's clothes)

shobhit7777777
12-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Yusuf's threads

and a Mullet

BK-110
12-17-2012, 02:49 AM
I wish they fixed the Alta´r outfit's physics and the invisible faces on the gauntlet...

jenyto
12-17-2012, 03:23 AM
I want the costume that Connor stole from the guard in Seq 9 :cool:

LoyalACFan
12-17-2012, 04:03 AM
I kind of think they should have had outfits unlocked based on clearer parameters, like completing side mission strands. One strand complete = new outfit that corresponds to it. Thus,

SHOULD HAVE

Brawlers Side Missions- something sleeveless like the fighters wear
Thief Side Missions- shabby clothes (basically the prisoner outfit with shoes, minus the dried blood)
Hunters Side Missions- something like the new outfit for the Washington DLC
Frontiersmen Side Missions- like the early concept outfit with the fur cape
Homestead Missions- Achilles' original outfit
Peg Leg Missions- Captain Kidd's outfit, minus the goofy headgear
Privateer Missions- the REAL Captain of the Aquila outfit for use in free-roam
Assassin Recruit Missions- some kind of badass new Assassin robes
All Almanacs Completed- Colonial finery, something like Haytham's outfit
All Feathers Obtained- Kanien'keha:ka outfit, except make it a little more exciting than just Connor's childhood outfit

SHOULDN'T HAVE

Anything that doesn't fit with the setting

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 05:12 AM
I have no idea why anyone would want to keep around the prison outfit. :/

Ontopic of thieves, how do I enroll in their club? Just steal all the time like a kleptomaniac?

LoyalACFan
12-17-2012, 11:07 AM
I have no idea why anyone would want to keep around the prison outfit. :/

Ontopic of thieves, how do I enroll in their club? Just steal all the time like a kleptomaniac?

I think so. I didn't pickpocket anyone until after I beat the game (forgot it even existed, actually, since Connor's too nice to be a thief IMO :p) but once I started, I got invited pretty quick.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I didn't pickpocket anyone until after I beat the game (forgot it even existed, actually, since Connor's too nice to be a thief IMO :p)

same here LMAO. And I guess the thieves have their own missions, like the other clubs? Please say yes. :|

medavroog
12-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Ottoman Ezio
Redcoat Outfit
Renaissance Ezio Outfit
Pre-Production Connor

I would ask for a "Bluecoat Outfit" also shall we get the "Redcoat Outfit"...

Captain of the Aquila should be replaced with Connor's Standard Naval outfit.
Prisoner Outfit is unnecessary.

I agree...

DrBlutengott
12-17-2012, 04:22 PM
I think the real issue here is why all these assassins want to play dress up with dead peoples clothes <.<

Ezio has:
Giovanni Auditore's robes (his AC2 garb) (kinda weird)
Altair's armor (that is i guess mixed with Renaissance clothing) (unbreakable armor)
Altair's robes (or just that era Assassin robes) (why does he want these?)
Marcus Junius Brutus's armor and robes and furs (unbreakable and he lost Altairs armor)
Ishak Pashas armor and robes (he left Brutus' armor in Italy I guess, not sure why he didnt have it shipped)
Old Altairs robes (possibly taken from Altair's dead body, real nice Ezio) (maybe he didnt actually have these, theyre equippable by the animus and not by Ezio)

Connor has:
John De La Tour's old timey French military uniform that has Assassin symbols on it
Achilles robes (kinda weird)
Captain Kidd's old smelly hidden- in-a-cave drunk pirate clothes
Ezio's Rome outfit (how the hell did he get that anyway?)
Altair's robes (must be very durable material, but again howd he get this)

I just dont get why they feel the need to wear these things....Im sure Desmond would exhume Ezios body if only to get a shot at his Renaissance underwear armor.

And thats not to mention the weapons they dig up all the time, Altiar's, Vlad the Imapler's, Captain Kidd's swords, Brutus' dagger, De La Tour's tomahawk (why does a Frenchie have this again?)

Avagantamoz
12-17-2012, 04:29 PM
A redcoat outfit would be great. That ****ty Native American outfit you get for collecting all the feather is just terrible though. They could have made it look more assassin like...

xboxauditore
12-17-2012, 04:30 PM
A redcoat outfit would be great. That ****ty Native American outfit you get for collecting all the feather is just terrible though. They could have made it look more assassin like...

It's not meant to look Assassin-y, It's the feathers that him and his friend collected, His outfit is like the Feathers, Linked to his Village.

medavroog
12-17-2012, 04:35 PM

I think you do have a good point there...

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 04:35 PM
It's not meant to look Assassin-y, It's the feathers that him and his friend collected, His outfit is like the Feathers, Linked to his Village.

I quite like the native outfit and I also don't thing they're meant to be assassiny, just something that he'd wear when not killing. I make Connor wear that when he's in his homestead. Makes sense that he'd out of his killer cloathes when at home.

DrBlutengott
12-17-2012, 04:41 PM
But he still has his killer weapons at home.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 05:08 PM
But he still has his killer weapons at home.

Cuz he needs to hunt.

EaglePrince25
12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Connor shouldn't have any robes from Ezio or Altair, as neither fit the time period anymore. Though, if he got them, and then updated them in some way to fit the period I wouldn't mind, but then they wouldn't be the robes worn from earlier games anymore and that kind of negates the point of them altogether. I have no problem with Connor having any other outfit besides those really, except for the prison outfit. It just doesn't make any sense why he'd ever run around in prison attire.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 05:46 PM
I think a major issue is in AC3, Connor physically has the outfits in his wardrobe which he wears. In previous ACs we would wear the outfit from the Animus menu hence handwave it being an Animus thing rather than Ezio physically wear those dresses. As such, I don't think Ezio and Altair's dresses have any place in the system we have now. For the same reason Desmond skin wouldn't work either. They take up additional place, I'd rather have the mercenary outfit and Haytham's outfit.

xboxauditore
12-17-2012, 05:52 PM
I think a major issue is in AC3, Connor physically has the outfits in his wardrobe which he wears. In previous ACs we would wear the outfit from the Animus menu hence handwave it being an Animus thing rather than Ezio physically wear those dresses. As such, I don't think Ezio and Altair's dresses have any place in the system we have now. For the same reason Desmond skin wouldn't work either. They take up additional place, I'd rather have the mercenary outfit and Haytham's outfit.

Amen to that.

LoyalACFan
12-17-2012, 10:15 PM
same here LMAO. And I guess the thieves have their own missions, like the other clubs? Please say yes. :|

Challenges yes, missions no.

ThCharlie2
12-18-2012, 03:26 AM
I want the colonial assassin outfit before it was changed, and we shouldn't just get back the native outfit for collecting all the feathers we should have it from the start, and give us the concept native outfit for collecting them, I also think outfits should be attainable through challenges in game, not through preorder bonuses

pirate1802
12-18-2012, 05:42 AM
Challenges yes, missions no.

Ahh Thats a bummer. Why not have thievery missions too? Steal this and this chest fro under heavy guard etc. :nonchalance:

T.Guywood
12-18-2012, 03:49 PM
I know this is the console forum, but theres probably a way to mod them in on the pc, theyre in the gamefiles somewhere so it just takes a some snoopin around in there to find them