PDA

View Full Version : Six men's morris bugged?

VenomRitual
12-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with this? After all pieces are on the board, I try making a mill, I click on my piece and when I hit (x) to move it, it makes a blue circle where I want to move the piece but it doesn't move. It just stays like that. This happens on the homestead and in town which prevents any attempt at the trophy.

VenomRitual
12-02-2012, 08:04 PM
ALso, I can't seem to do the common man encyclopedia. I've been given the mission but people aren't highlighted gold like other forums said they'd be. Iobserve them but nothing is being recorded. So that's two trophies I won't be ableto get. Any fixes yet?

raybrazil
12-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Im having the same issue... its so annoying

SixKeys
12-06-2012, 12:05 AM
ALso, I can't seem to do the common man encyclopedia. I've been given the mission but people aren't highlighted gold like other forums said they'd be. Iobserve them but nothing is being recorded. So that's two trophies I won't be ableto get. Any fixes yet?

This is kind of a weird side quest. The thing is, they will only glow golden while doing specific activities. There's 2 or 3 of these special activities for each inhabitant, for example chopping wood, mining, baking bread etc. You have to catch them doing the right things at the right moment before you can record it with Eagle Vision.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Is anyone else having an issue with this? After all pieces are on the board, I try making a mill, I click on my piece and when I hit (x) to move it, it makes a blue circle where I want to move the piece but it doesn't move. It just stays like that. This happens on the homestead and in town which prevents any attempt at the trophy.

It's a good thing 6 MENS MORRIS isn't needed for the TROPHY then , isn't it ? :p

VenomRitual
12-06-2012, 02:02 AM
nine mens morris has the same issue.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 03:43 AM
All morris games worked fine for me - 6 , 9 & 12 , no glitches on any minigames .