PDA

View Full Version : Epilogue - 100% sync?

Thalrador14
12-02-2012, 04:25 PM
I just compleated the story of the game, i am on ~50%.
I am interested in that can i do every side mission at the Epilogue, or do i have to start all over again? Epilogue is kinda qeird, cause the map seems empty, i cant fast travel there, but from the ship waypoints i can travel.
Do i need to start again, or am i able to make 100% at the Epilogue? If i have to start over where should i stop the main storyline to complet every sidequest?

ace3001
12-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Once you're done with the story, even the epilogue, you can continue doing sidequests.

Thalrador14
12-02-2012, 04:48 PM
But can i do all of em? Or there are some that realated to other sequences? And why cant i fast travel at the map?

ace3001
12-02-2012, 05:19 PM
But can i do all of em? Or there are some that realated to other sequences? And why cant i fast travel at the map?What do you mean?

D.I.D.
12-02-2012, 05:40 PM
After the credits, you have extra missions. Make sure you do all the Homestead stuff. Additionally, you're going to have an interesting interruption and it's important you see it because it'll be relevant to the next game, and you'll get some brand new tasks to do relating to that. That's all I can tell you without spoilers.

Thalrador14
12-02-2012, 05:44 PM
And why cant i fast travel durring the epilogue?

D.I.D.
12-02-2012, 05:48 PM
If you mean actually in the epilogue "missions", some aspects are disabled to force you to walk to each location. They're really just cutscenes, and the game wants you to arrive at them in a certain way. Weirdly I only just played them a few days ago and already my memory is a bit hazy as to how those went down, so I can't say for sure that fast travel was off limits when I did it, but I certainly remember that other buttons were useless during that time.

Thalrador14
12-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Currently i am after the cutseen when the last british ship leaves, and the whole map is empty. I dont have a question mark at the home village (where it should be) and if i zoom out on the map i saw nothing. I assume i should leave new york by foot then.

D.I.D.
12-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Hmm. No that sounds wrong - I think it was just after that when I got my 'interruption', and I was in New York when it happened...

I hope your game isn't glitched, but I can't be clearer about what you should expect because I don't have a saved game prior to the ending anymore. Sorry. Maybe a walkthrough can help you, but be prepared for spoilers about the post-epilogue events. It's not really a dramatic event, but it certainly adds interest to how things will be in the next AC, and you'll get a new type of gameplay out of it. You'll also win the ability to change various aspects of the game world in the Options.