PDA

View Full Version : Original Uplay Passport Expired!!!!!

Adhi5h
12-02-2012, 03:21 PM
I Have Been Playing Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer For About A Month Now And Yesterday When I Started The Multiplayer , It Said That My Uplay Passport Has Expired And I need To Redeem A New Uplay Passport Or Buy A New One ,,When I Select "Buy Uplay Passport "Option It Takes Me To The "Confirm Download " And Allows Me To Purchase It For Free .Then Again It Shows That My Passport Has Expired .....Please Help Me UBISOFT As I love Revlations's Multiplayer ..My E-MAIL ID is " " . My xbox360 gamertag Is "Adhi5h" . Please Help!!!!!!

AFuzzyBrownBear
12-02-2012, 05:37 PM
WOAH! Big letters, comic sans, wall of text. Thanks bro

SpontaneousC0W
12-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Watch your text bro, It should work it does that ALL the time just be patient you may have to stop playing for a couple hours.

Adhi5h
12-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the reply ...Are you absolutely sure that it will work???

Black_Widow9
12-03-2012, 04:06 AM
I Have Been Playing Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer For About A Month Now And Yesterday When I Started The Multiplayer , It Said That My Uplay Passport Has Expired And I need To Redeem A New Uplay Passport Or Buy A New One ,,When I Select "Buy Uplay Passport "Option It Takes Me To The "Confirm Download " And Allows Me To Purchase It For Free .Then Again It Shows That My Passport Has Expired .....Please Help Me UBISOFT As I love Revlations's Multiplayer ..My E-MAIL ID is " " . My xbox360 gamertag Is "Adhi5h" . Please Help!!!!!!
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please make sure you don't put personal details on the Forum for safety reasons. If you are still having problems please contact Support. http://support.ubisoft.com/

Adhi5h
12-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Actually I have submitted this question on the support website but have'nt got any reply

SamiR2D2
12-19-2014, 07:05 PM
m

SamiR2D2
12-19-2014, 07:07 PM
yup also I need a uplay passport for ac iv bf and also ALL THE OTHER CODES ARE EXPIRED