PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed III & exclusive content

tyrchyus
12-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi guys!

How can I know if my code it is working?
because when i insert in the box i have no positive respons and now those tell me that my code it's just used.
how can i know if its working?

BzkGB
12-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi guys!

How can I know if my code it is working?
because when i insert in the box i have no positive respons and now those tell me that my code it's just used.
how can i know if its working?

Depends on which code?

I suppose if the code included an exclusive multiplayer character, you could always go into multiplayer mode and see if you can play as that character. Then you'll know if it's worked?

cmrggamer
12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Did you get the deluxe version? If you did enter the code and started playing the game there should be notifications letting you know you unlocked stuff.

tyrchyus
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I have bought the freedom edition.
inside the box there were 2 code one for the game e one for exclusive content.
i used that one find on the brown paper not that one on the manual...when i insert in the box i don't had the confirm.
sorry for my english.
thanks

tyrchyus
12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
ok...if i have the sharpshooter in my multiplayer game do I have the exclusive content unblocked?

how can I know mya ruins and ghost of war are unblocked?

BzkGB
12-02-2012, 08:48 PM
ok...if i have the sharpshooter in my multiplayer game do I have the exclusive content unblocked?

how can I know mya ruins and ghost of war are unblocked?

Yes, I have the Freedom Edition too and if you can play the Sharpshooter I think that means your code has worked.

However I'm not sure about Mayan Ruins and Ghost of War, sorry. I can't really play singleplayer to check for myself, due to FPS issues and such.

cmrggamer
12-02-2012, 11:55 PM
The Maya Ruins and Ghost of War missions are naval missions and therefore you must visit your boat near the manor.

tyrchyus
12-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Thanks guys.
I have to wait until simbols appear on the map i guess...