PDA

View Full Version : So where was the Illuminati in AC3?

Elite_scam
12-02-2012, 12:56 PM
They left them out completely.
Really weird because the themes in (previous) AC games fit their little occult group perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoLUklf1NLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-k-GQNuGtw

Uncomfortable Territory Ubisoft?...
Not mainstream enough? Maybe a bit too controversial?

Discuss :)

pacmanate
12-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Im not 100% sure on this but I think that the Templars were the Illuminati and the Assassin's were the Freemasons.

Elite_scam
12-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Im not 100% sure on this but I think that the Templars were the Illuminati and the Assassin's were the Freemasons.

No they're not.
They symbolize the struggle between control and freedom.
The assassin's were inspired by the hashashins and the templars were inspired by the knights templar (AC1), because those groups had similar views.

Groups like the sons of liberty and a very small part of the freemasons were in AC3 so...why not the illuminati?

MasterAssasin84
12-02-2012, 02:00 PM
The Illuminati was founded in 1776 in Bavaria believe it or not the word illuminati means enlightenment and the Knights Templar was founded in 1099 when a French Knight approached the then King of Jerusalem to propose the formation of a small force to provide protection for the Christian Pilgrims who flocked to the Holy land .

It was during the 1st crusade that the Catholic Church formaly recognised them in 1199 and the Knights Templar was officialy formed.

Elite_scam
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
So where are they in AC3?

MasterAssasin84
12-02-2012, 03:02 PM
So where are they in AC3?

Well Considering that the first clashes between the Red Coats and the patriots was in 1775 the illuminati influence would have come in after their formation and going by my research the illuminati was at their full strengh by 1781as they was alegedly controlling the international Monetry system by through shadow tactics and succeeded in the first of their plan to the dissolution of the British empire

These agents of international Bankers ( Illuminati Agents ) was working to prevent unity and fraternity as their agenda was Money orientated so by Keeping the united states seperated it was much easier to exploit them to prove the continuity of the foreign money lenders Meddling in the affairs of every nation.

George Washinington actualy met with his congress in 1787 to bring in regulation so i think it was a little after the American Civil war.

I would be willing to bet that we will see mention of the illuminati in the next AC game.

InfectedNation
12-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I'd wager that in the AC universe, the Illuminati are not recognised as an exclusive group, but more likely a division or perception of the Templar Order - remember, most of the world thinks that they were disbanded completely in the 1300's. If the writers included the Illuminati separately to the Templars it would be confusing and pointless.

Elite_scam
12-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Well Considering that the first clashes between the Red Coats and the patriots was in 1775 the illuminati influence would have come in after their formation and going by my research the illuminati was at their full strengh by 1781as they was alegedly controlling the international Monetry system by through shadow tactics and succeeded in the first of their plan to the dissolution of the British empire

These agents of international Bankers ( Illuminati Agents ) was working to prevent unity and fraternity as their agenda was Money orientated so by Keeping the united states seperated it was much easier to exploit them to prove the continuity of the foreign money lenders Meddling in the affairs of every nation.

George Washinington actualy met with his congress in 1787 to bring in regulation so i think it was a little after the American Civil war.

I would be willing to bet that we will see mention of the illuminati in the next AC game.

Thanks a lot for the information bro. :)
I will look into it a bit more.

I personally don't think they will be mentioned in the next AC game for multiple reasons.

MasterAssasin84
12-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks a lot for the information bro. :)
I will look into it a bit more.

I personally don't think they will be mentioned in the next AC game for multiple reasons.

Your welcome :)

But i going by the survey and what Alex Hutchinson was hinting this aint the last we have seen of Connor !! and considering its a logical time in History for the Illuminati we could hear reference to them in the new game.

Saqaliba
12-03-2012, 06:09 AM
Definately should have been in there. I am reading a book on this at the moment. It is called Beyond Enlightenment.

It turns out that the Illuminati was trying to get men into Freemasonry to use it for their agenda. They new the Freemasons had power and they new that the new world was coming and so they had to get into that powerful circle.

George Washington writes about them in his letters. One conspiracy has it that the leader of the Illuminati Adam Wieshaupt even came to America and assassinated Washington and took his place as first president of America.

Templars as Illuminati would have worked perfect. It even turns out that some of the Freemason-Templar connection was a falsified history created by 18th century Masons! They were looking for a way to give their lineage a legitimate chain of transmission and so they sought to link it to the Templars through the Germanic building guilds etc.

Goxxi
12-03-2012, 04:43 PM
One intresting notice

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/dollar.jpg

On 1 dollar bill there is a date 1. May 1776 and that is a date of founding of the Bavarian Illuminati by Adam Weishaupt.
Actually the Illuminats are existing from ancient times (but maybe only under a different name or symbols ) but that is a date when they got out of the shadow.
Adam Weisphaut was a Jesuit and professor on most famous Catholic university in Inglostadt.

Also many organisations in US are having the roots from the Bavarian Illuminati for example like " Skull & Bones" and George Bush and George Bush Jr. were a famous members and even their grandfather Prescot Bush who was a banker and who was helping in transfering money of some most influental people in US and industrialists by helping to hitler to take a power.
Also the family Bush has a german origins.

Actually the Jesuits , Illuminats, Masons....and some other secret societies all belong to one big organisation by name " Babylonian Brotherhood" which has the origins from ancient Babylon , Sumer and Egypt.

LightRey
12-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Aren't the Illuminati way more mainstream than the Freemasons?

xboxauditore
12-03-2012, 04:52 PM
What the heck is the Illuminati and why is everyone terrified of them?

LightRey
12-03-2012, 04:53 PM
What the heck is the Illuminati and why is everyone terrified of them?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Poodle_of_Doom
12-03-2012, 06:17 PM
You know.... I didn't watch the second video. I didn't even read half the comments. I will say this.... I was intrigued up until the point when the uploader of the video said that the Animus can be used to create a butterfly effect in history. No it can't.

WOLFIETTE2008
12-03-2012, 06:43 PM
You know.... I didn't watch the second video. I didn't even read half the comments. I will say this.... I was intrigued up until the point when the uploader of the video said that the Animus can be used to create a butterfly effect in history. No it can't.

Yes. alot of people don't dig deep enough and they either get turn off because of theories like this or believe all theories w/o thinking and truly researching and let others do their thinking for them. I have all kinds of books from people like Albert Pike, Manly P.Hall to people like William Cooper.

I Will say this Goxxi is very close.;)

Good topic though.However, be aware the majority of those people are part of the problem not the solution.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
12-03-2012, 08:28 PM
How about they shouldn't be one and the same with the Templars? How about there's no NEED to address them? And IF they address them, why not just have them be some third organization. That'd make things interesting for the Templars and Assassins. Oh, but then they'd have to retcon the modern story to reflect this (and possibly make it better, e.g., more interesting, in the process).

Elite_scam
12-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks a lot for all the information people!

I really appreciate it!

Poodle_of_Doom
12-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes. alot of people don't dig deep enough and they either get turn off because of theories like this or believe all theories w/o thinking and truly researching and let others do their thinking for them. I have all kinds of books from people like Albert Pike, Manly P.Hall to people like William Cooper.

I Will say this Goxxi is very close.;)

Good topic though.However, be aware the majority of those people are part of the problem not the solution.

I think you completely missed my point. I like the conspiracy theory stuff. It can be fun. But that comment about the Animus being used for a butterfly effect wasn't even remotely fun. It was just stupid. I've seen school children with more comptence. Seriously... I would of enjoyed the whole thing had that not been said.....

Goxxi
12-03-2012, 10:54 PM
I think everyone who wants to find out more about Masons and other secret societies he needs to get a book by Albert Pike " Morals & Dogma" or Manly P. Hall " The Lost Keys of Freemasonry" and to realise what the actually masonery is (or atleast to find some quotes from these books)

Also this documentary is very intresting and useful ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8lulECAH2g

Poodle_of_Doom
12-03-2012, 11:47 PM
I think everyone who wants to find out more about Masons and other secret societies he needs to get a book by Albert Pike " Morals & Dogma" or Manly P. Hall " The Lost Keys of Freemasonry" and to realise what the actually masonery is (or atleast to find some quotes from these books)

Also this documentary is very intresting and useful ; )

Here,.... I'll include the video.....