PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER unfinished game gets released ... im fed up of this bs

luke-s
12-02-2012, 08:48 AM
3% into the game and what happens?
CRASHES to windows, no mouse pointer, i can hear the game running but task manager says it has stopped responding...
so i go to the forums to see if i can find a fix BUT i cannot find anyone with the same problem because im filtering thru hundreds of other problems ppl seem to be having

again developers have released a UNFINISHED GAME (don't worry guys we will fix it with patches just get it on the shelves)
Diablo 3, bf3, age of Conan, ... should i keep going it seems to be the norm now that quality takes a 2nd seat to the release date
if i bought a game 5 -8 years ago with this amount of problems people would be sacked, in the day of ps1, sega consoles, Nintendo consoles the games were released
without bugs (or very few bugs) WTF has happened in the past few years to make developers not care about released games 100% working?

oh and anyone know of a fix for my problem... not the developer problem the crashing one

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
GeForce GTX 570
Driver Version: 9.18.13.1054

odankris
12-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Yes, I had the same problem. Download MSI afterburner and use it to unlock the core voltage adjustment on your card. Turn it up a bit to 1.07v or so. That should do it. Game seems to not crash at all after that - assuming this is the nvidia driver stopped responding but has recovered error... Hope that helps.

YazX_
12-02-2012, 04:54 PM
it seems that its vid card, i dont think its the drivers i have latest beta and work flawlessly with SLI as well. if you have overclocked your card, then this might be the problem. care to share some info about the configuration of your CPU, RAM and Video card?