PDA

View Full Version : Found the perfect place for your friggen game..............take a look

FourTotal
12-02-2012, 12:32 AM
http://s247.beta.photobucket.com/user/sidifort/library/

This is where your piece of **** coding job deserves to go.

Had enough of your ****ing biased MODS - who selectively enforce the rules till you are deemed a threat enough to want to get rid of; of your games; of your ****ing oppressive DRM; server outages; lack of communication - at least i am saying something here which is more than you do; crappy bug riddled games; lack of respect for the people who pay your salaries; spawn deaths; all the intended deaths i endured that your coding set up as part of being fun; blatantly one sided games in favor of certain people; giving rise to teams who use VOIP against nubs and people who are in random MH sessions who are not familiar with each other - make teams play against otehr teams and see how they fare!.

Had enough. Ban me. Dont ban me. I dont give a **** and i wont be logging in anymore as you see by the state of the disks. Log in details will go to a friend. I am outta here.

oh....and **** you black window you piece of ****. Threatening me in a PM. You got some ****ing balls

that ought to ensure i get banned!

RIP oblivion

Now all you ****ing trolls can have this as i am outta here

PS...that is a bin if you cant tell

ElleCore
12-02-2012, 12:47 AM
You need some anger management.

spectatorx
12-02-2012, 12:50 AM
I do not think so he might need it :D He already did :D Threw away things which are makin' him angry :D

ElleCore
12-02-2012, 12:52 AM
This game makes me angry too at times, but not as angry as to break something I bought for 40 - 70 euros into pieces and throw it in the bin.

spectatorx
12-02-2012, 12:54 AM
After trashing physical discs containing the game you are still able to download the game via uplay :D

abohamed
12-02-2012, 01:21 AM
wow ... calm down man ... and how on earth you do that with your copy that you pay 60 $ for it !!!

promero14
12-02-2012, 03:23 AM
Lol you are really mad. I've had 0 issues with this game and multiplayer....just beat the game today without glitches at all

cico_thebest69
12-02-2012, 04:05 AM
lmfao. Anyway the right place is down the crapper

ace3001
12-02-2012, 05:01 AM
Lol you are really mad. I've had 0 issues with this game and multiplayer....just beat the game today without glitches at allYou totally fail at logic, don't you? Your logic is, "I didn't get glitches, so the game has no glitches." Sure, he's overreacting, but you're just being ignorant. I don't know what is worse.