PDA

View Full Version : "The Fight" Homestead Mission PC

Vape_Queen
12-01-2012, 10:44 PM
I've tried and tried again, but I cannot beat this mission for the PC. Does anyone have any tips, strategies, ways they were able to overcome the frustration?

TedJG
12-02-2012, 02:12 AM
It was frustrating but if I remember correctly I just kept pushing W and the up arrow and keeping tty keeping the arrows and letters over the the colored bares until they are both green.

Maj0rMinus
12-02-2012, 04:10 PM
just do them one by one :) The one will stay on the same level when you are doing the other.

caver1
12-08-2012, 04:36 PM
I am stuck at this point too. I'm playing on a PS3, not a PC, if that makes a difference. I've tried a LOT and while it was initially challenging, and then frustrating, it has now just ruining a fun game. I'd give up and move on, but that isn't an option.

I don't care how I get past this, is there a cheat or an easy way? I tried one at a time (as was suggested above), but nothing works after MANY attempts. Please help. Thanks!

drewits
12-08-2012, 05:45 PM
get a second person have you do one side and the second person do the other personally i recruit my father as i still live with my parents

oh another tip pc users it says wasd and updown left right but you only need use a and d and left and right

oh and like another user said beofre me keep the letters and arrow keys over the colored bars

pleijpje
03-19-2013, 10:12 PM
The way I finally beat this one is as follows.

First keep the W and the ^ arrow pressed in all the time.

You will see that the flashing red/green bar will keep stationary.

Now that you have both bars locked down you can start on one side to get it as max to the outside as you can.

When in the next step one of the bars slips to the center quickly pres either D or <-- arrow until your over the red bar that slipped and keep W or ^ arrow pressed again.

You will see < or >appear flashing over the letters, now on that tempo (don't know if it has anything to do with it) tap lets say A once, you will notice that the bar shifted a little the left out side.
Now gently keep repeating that.

If you do it right the Right bar is still at the start position and the left bar will start moving to the left outside slowly. Don't get cocky and try to do it to fast.

After while you will have the left bar all the way on the left outside. Just keep holding on that W pressed down.

Now you will do the other side by pressing on the tempo the --> arrow key.

Worked for me on the second try I tried it this way.

Up till now I found this bit one of the most annoying bits on PC as its not really clear what to do because of all the options for WASD and the arrow keys.
I first thought I had to hit the corresponding keys the same time and I guess many more players try it this way.
I saw a Youtube Vid of someone doing it on Xbox and that looked a lot simpler with only left and right choices.

(Always thought consoles are for kids anyway... runs for cover if any console game reads this =P.)

Anyway good luck and enjoy the rest of the game. *hands @N1tch a Stroopwafel*

Eternal Reward
03-19-2013, 10:43 PM
I did it on Xbox, but I just used a second person.

Mack_jackson
03-20-2013, 01:39 PM
It was frustrating but if I remember correctly I just kept pushing W and the up arrow and keeping tty keeping the arrows and letters over the the colored bares until they are both green.

I am stuck at this point too. I'm playing on a PS3, not a PC, if that makes a difference. I've tried a LOT and while it was initially challenging, and then frustrating, it has now just ruining a fun game. I'd give up and move on, but that isn't an option.
I hope you give me a answer of this question..?

pleijpje
03-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't know if its for Xbox or PS3 but anyway hope it helps! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7GxxeZG67k

Good luck and have fun with the rest of the game.