PDA

View Full Version : I finished 8th in a game that i wasn't even able to play in

SeeknDestroy1318
12-01-2012, 09:36 PM
So i love this, i just got thrown into a game where i was showing as having a red nat connection to the host(the one green NAT). Instead of the game dropping me, it puts me into the game, everyone is invisible to me and i assume me to them(occasionally ill see players randomly flying around), my approach meter shows depleted as if im in a chase the game timer is stuck at 10:00min but the game is progressing for everyone else. Initially i can't choose a loadout eventually i can but it's as if im in a Dragon Ball Z type chamber where the time progression is at a different rate for me than everyone else. I lose 81 pts of score for a game i wasn't even allowed to participate in. I took photos of the final score but i don't want to post because i don't think this was some sort of manipulation and even if it was without video evidence im sure it would be pointless. Oh and my game timer was stuck at 10:00 mins and never cycled down, i tried to quit before the next game start to avoid any penalty but no luck, game starts up EXACT same thing happens, this time i don't foolishly wait to see if game kicks loose and allows me to play i just quit and take my lumps.Before anyone asks i have my console set as DMZ and all ports open, i live in the U.S. and have Fios internet so it is not my connection. Has this type of thing happened to anyone else, is this some sort of manipulation or very bad luck?

Staple-Tape
12-01-2012, 09:38 PM
If you quit before the end of the game, you still get penalized. It doesn't show that you were penalized but you still are.

SeeknDestroy1318
12-01-2012, 09:59 PM
I didn't quit before the end of the game this was 81pt loss it should me for finishing the game but placing in 8th, which only occurred because i couldnt actually participate in the game, i quit the second game because it happened again and i fully expect to get a quit penalty for that as well, I really don't care about the point loss but i do care that i can get thrown into a game that i cant actually play in.