PDA

View Full Version : No way to track club challenges?

Rikeus
12-01-2012, 12:19 PM
In Brotherhood and Revelations, you could find all of the guild challenges (thieves, courtesan, ect) and your progress in them in the DNA tracker. Why isn't there such a thing in AC3? There's just an entry that says "Complete all of the [x faction] challenges". Well bloody help that is, I need to know what the challenges actually ARE. What the hell Ubisoft.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to check the item collection quests (eg troy's wood items), so I have no idea which items I need to get and which ones I shouldn't sell.

medavroog
12-01-2012, 03:54 PM
In Brotherhood and Revelations, you could find all of the guild challenges (thieves, courtesan, ect) and your progress in them in the DNA tracker. Why isn't there such a thing in AC3? There's just an entry that says "Complete all of the [x faction] challenges". Well bloody help that is, I need to know what the challenges actually ARE. What the hell Ubisoft.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to check the item collection quests (eg troy's wood items), so I have no idea which items I need to get and which ones I shouldn't sell.

Open the map -> Select log book -> Select the "club" -> Browse challenges...etc.

Rikeus
12-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh, thanks.

medavroog
12-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Oh, thanks.

Be sure to check and read all the instructions and informations in the "Esc" interface as well as the "Options".