PDA

View Full Version : My complaines about the game (graphical and technical)

roykimor
12-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Broken walls (with explosives) and vines that got cutted (with knife) arn't saved so if you restart the game they're back again ..
also there's huge problem with popping texture in this game also in the water and the skybox not only the foliage
I had some more problems that I forgot so Ill edit the post and add it later
I'll be happy if any moderator could see it and report it to the dev team so you guys could fix those problems ^
Edit : I remember another problem, the animels body dissapear to fast foe example I killed some buffalos and before I got too skin them a tiger jumped on me and I have to kill him and by the time I killed him and skinned him the buffalos dead bodies were gone
Edit2 : another thing I forgot I have the skill that you can reload weapon while sprinting but I cant reload granade launcher and rpg while sprinting which doesnt make sence it doesnt have any exeptions or am I wrong ?
Edit3: I played and randomaly there was spike terrains on everything for example I saw a car driving with a huge spikes on it also the skybox have like huge spiky mountains on it something really weird I tried to take a picture but it didnt saved it :o

roykimor
12-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Update : Here are the pictures of the spiky things that shown all over my screen with no reason (Graphical issue) if a moderator could report this to the dev team ill be greatful
http://i48.tinypic.com/2elfof7.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2elfof7.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/nfitlv.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ikb9u8.jpg

Passie1988
12-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Artifact are mostly not a good sine. Your GPU is causing them, but why, i cannot tell. I could be overheating, a unstable overclock or a bad video driver. Ofcourse it could also be the game itself.

Do you only get these artifacts in far cry 3 and not in other games?

smokin_mitch
12-01-2012, 08:31 PM
yeah last time i seen stuff like that was just before one of my old video cards died.....

yogiisaknight
12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
It's probably 1 graphical setting that you've set to something that isn't playing nice with your GPU and its drivers... something like MSAA, or foliage density or something... try turning one thing off at a time.

roykimor
12-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Artifact are mostly not a good sine. Your GPU is causing them, but why, i cannot tell. I could be overheating, a unstable overclock or a bad video driver. Ofcourse it could also be the game itself.

Do you only get these artifacts in far cry 3 and not in other games?

its only happening in FC3 and it happend to me like 3 or 4 times in BF
but its happend to me only 1 time at FC3
also I hear my computer working alot when playing FC3 and there's hot air around it
about my graphic card I have GTX 460 SE SLI and I just downloaded the driver of Nvidia that allow you to use SLI in FC3
so what do you think the problem is ?

musicback
12-01-2012, 09:03 PM
its only happening in FC3 and it happend to me like 3 or 4 times in BF
but its happend to me only 1 time at FC3
also I hear my computer working alot when playing FC3 and there's hot air around it
about my graphic card I have GTX 460 SE SLI and I just downloaded the driver of Nvidia that allow you to use SLI in FC3
so what do you think the problem is ?

The problem is your GPU, that's the main problem.

It's either through artifacting (overheating) or BETA drivers (I recomend you use stable instead)

This game relies heavy on GPU (good thing)

Feeling heat outside of PC = good thing

carl70
12-01-2012, 09:15 PM
if you have a heat problem get a big fan like a house hold fan and take the side panel of your computer and put the large fane to the side and turn the speed up on one of my old rige was a single core AMD 3400+ i had a 6800 GS running BF2 on max my pc used to get so hot i took the panel off and put a very large fan to the side and the temp went way down ;-) a fan this big http://s1085.beta.photobucket.com/user/baz7795/media/Crossbow/L2.jpg.html trun the speed up full :cool:

Mr_Shade
12-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Artefacts like those - normally are a Graphics Card issue - either hardware failing or drivers..

I would suggest either updating to the latest drivers - or trying one which is a little older to see if that corrects the issue.

tropical_plague
12-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I have seen such a thing when my GPU was overheating.

I removed the fan/hs, cleaned out the dust and redid the thermal goop and that solved it.

Afrendixxx
12-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I have experienced some bugs too, but nothing big to complain about in such a big and beautifuly made game.
There are some bugs with the shadows in the water and sometimes in some places with grass. The problem with that is that your Gun turns purple...
There is also a bug on some places when you are running with your gun and it dissapears from time to time. And the most annoying thing is the invisible walls. It looks like you can shoot through it (over a rock) but you actually shoot in something infront of you. Died a lot of times by using my granade on such places...

roykimor
12-01-2012, 10:03 PM
another thing I noticed some grass in flying in the air and not attached to the ground also
I remember at the first day I played group of pirates attack the Rakyat people at some place and I tried to help them but I noticed that the fire of their guns coming behind a mountain its weird yea but those pirates were stuck inside mountain and they were shooting at us.. this fight never ended ..