PDA

View Full Version : How to make seccondary binds

ignition_one
12-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Concerning assassins creed 3 though if any one knows how for AC2 that would be apreciated as well.

Something thats been just rediculous with the latest batch of console ports is we as pc users are no longer allowed it seems to make seccondary binds.

Well under normal circumstances i suppose if a game had a decent control scheme then that would be fine, but with all the compressed buttonology in the latest batch of console ports (is it just me or as we advance more and more are we being able to do less and less in games???) its a requirement to keep muscle memory for compitantly designed games in stowe.

Yes, i use E to interact, im not going to change that from one game to the other, but I also use right mouse to block, when block and interact Happen to be the same key, suddenly that blazing contrast of types dosent work, Now i could get used to it and be bad at all the other games i play which allow seccondary binds and or dont have bad controls... or I can find a way to fix what should be a basic thing for ALL PC GAMES.

Go back 8 years and no seccondary binds wouldent have even been an option for a release. Now there is only so much one can do to messup the controls on the pc to make your game harder for our better control system before you alienate us alltogether.

Does anyone know where the file is to make seccondary binds an option, this is rediculous, I mean, how hard is it to add that to the menue in the grand scheme of things.

No one is asking for a PC version, weve been worn down with ports to the point where we are numb to it, just at least give us the dignity of the basics for heavens sake.

ignition_one
12-03-2012, 06:39 PM
bump