PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Frontier Questions (Highly unlikely but possible spoilers)

pauley821
12-01-2012, 01:21 AM
I have the game beat for the most part, still working on a few minor challenges. I have 2 questions can anyone help me??
1. I am always atleast 1 X wanted in the frontier. Is this like this no matter what? Is there anyway to become incognito in the frontier at all, i have beaten all missions so just curious
2. Where is the best place to get the "Jump from 50 meters into water" frontiersman challenge. Ive jumped off of ever cliff, ledge, boat and tree i can find and still nothing. Anyone complete this yet and if so where?

Any help would be great!!!

montagemik
12-01-2012, 03:59 AM
From the Homestead Icon - Follow the path & keep an eye out on the left hand side for a long Log with birds sitting on the end - It's overhanging on a cliff top a little way off the path- But if you keep looking left you can't miss it . Do a leap of faith from that log.
(you could've done this in the Hostile Negotiations memory for the optional objective too)

& About Lvl 1 notoriety = Mine does same thing ........no idea if it's meant to be lvl 1 constantly.