PDA

View Full Version : Can't change to sword.

Teycawd
11-30-2012, 10:45 PM
So I started the single player and I've got to say, it is amazing. This is my first AC game and I love it. I bought my sword and pistol and then I realised that my number three is broken so I can't change to the sword. Is there any way to fix this other than getting a new keyboard.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 11:32 PM
So I started the single player and I've got to say, it is amazing. This is my first AC game and I love it. I bought my sword and pistol and then I realised that my number three is broken so I can't change to the sword. Is there any way to fix this other than getting a new keyboard.

Yeah - assign your Fists or Hidden blades or Tomahawk to the number 3 slot . It should switch your sword to a previous slot.
(of course then you won't be able to use whatever weapon you put in 3 - but can at least use your sword.

Or you could always buy a controller for your PC ...........:rolleyes:

Teycawd
12-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah - assign your Fists or Hidden blades or Tomahawk to the number 3 slot . It should switch your sword to a previous slot.
(of course then you won't be able to use whatever weapon you put in 3 - but can at least use your sword.

Or you could always buy a controller for your PC ...........:rolleyes:

Thanks for replying, how do you do that , may I ask.

montagemik
12-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Thanks for replying, how do you do that , may I ask.

I'm on PS3 - I assumed you'd know how to switch weapons on the PC version & bring up the weapon wheel . ( Doesn't the PC version allow this simple function ?)