PDA

View Full Version : I bought the game, and it does not work!!!

Alexey-Link
11-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Why did you allow the sale broken game? I spent 3,000 rubles ($100) to buy a licensed game, freedom edition, but it does not work! Game freezes and spontaneous crashes every 5 minutes! With the specification of my PC problems with the game can not be (AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, ZOTAC GeForce 580 AMP2, 6Gb RAM, 2Tb HDD, Win7 x64) but they are there, because the game DOES NOT WORK! Let us know if you are going to fix the error and give people normally play? The problem does not have one, many people have the game does not work! For what we pay money?

Alexey-Link
12-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Ubisoft! I'm waiting for an answer from you, do not ignore me!!!

Khainn-X
12-01-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm having the same issues too...no matter if i set the config in options to low, medium or high...the game still keeping freezing and crashing to desktop.
My rig is AMD Phenom II X4 965BE 3.8GHZ, MSI Frozen II GTX 580, 8GB RAM, 2 Tb HDD, Win 7 x64...i'm waiting a patch to fix it.

PS: I'm jealous of ppl having low FPS issues...cause i have stable FPS but the game crashes/freezes are even worst...at least they can play.

NUR1401
12-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Hello Everyone!
I've the same issues, with launching game, namely Single Plyaer.
In UPlay click on the Start the game label, and just choose the SP or MP.(click SP)
After that game just crashed, with error message box
Stopping AC3SP.exe Application not responding.. what is it??
I try to fix it with debugging on Visual Studio 2010, and just noticed that it's problem in the programm.
Please solve this problem and make some patches or UPDATE, I guess I'm not alone in this problem...

Alexey-Link
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Ubisoft. Judging by the fact that you do not answer our questions, I conclude that you do not care about their customers! Answer the questions! When will give full use of the product we buy?

rojser11
12-02-2012, 01:00 AM
got the same problem, game is not responding... god ubisoft fix it -.- played it for like 2 days and then it started, couldīnt play the game anymore -.-

Alexey-Link
12-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Well, I did not think so disgusting Ubisoft treat their players! Deceived players, selling a broken game, but still do not want to talk. At least for decency would have written something...

Mc.bQnne
12-03-2012, 06:56 PM
This is in fact not an issue with the game, as far as I know, but with the Nvidia driver for the GTX 500 series. I have the same problem, and I have a GTX 570. A lot of people have the same problem, and they all have a GTX 500 card. See this: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/524222/geforce-500-400-series/gtx-580-driver-stoppes-working-crashes-in-all-recently-released-games-assassins-creed-3-cod/7/

Aecr0n
12-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Same issue, I wrote an email to support 2 weeks ago and they still avent responded. They don't care.
But luckily there's an solution, by adjusting core voltage up a notch (not more than 50) the game runs fine, but do this at your own risk.

They also banned my cd-key 5 days ago, without telling me why.

Alexey-Link
12-03-2012, 07:38 PM
All manipulations of live Components are very dangerous. I am not a professional overclockers, and I do not want to take risks. In the Russian Federation computer components have higher prices compared to Europe. Proivoditel as computer games, Ubisoft were required before selling the product to bring it even be to working condition. If the problem in Nvidia drivers, so Ubisoft had to sell the game only after debugging the driver. But selling the game, knowing that it does not work, it is a huge minus on the face of the company. This is an indication that the developer of this game is not in good faith. And in what country do you live? Do not try to contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection?

Mc.bQnne
12-03-2012, 08:20 PM
All manipulations of live Components are very dangerous. I am not a professional overclockers, and I do not want to take risks. In the Russian Federation computer components have higher prices compared to Europe. Proivoditel as computer games, Ubisoft were required before selling the product to bring it even be to working condition. If the problem in Nvidia drivers, so Ubisoft had to sell the game only after debugging the driver. But selling the game, knowing that it does not work, it is a huge minus on the face of the company. This is an indication that the developer of this game is not in good faith. And in what country do you live? Do not try to contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection?

It is not the game developers' fault that Nvidia has a driver that does not support it fully. People with AMD graphics cards or the GTX 600 series are not experiencing similar problems.

DisturbedJim83
12-03-2012, 08:48 PM
It is not the game developers' fault that Nvidia has a driver that does not support it fully. People with AMD graphics cards or the GTX 600 series are not experiencing similar problems.

Actually I have a AMD 6790HD 1 GB card and have exactly the same problem game randomly CTD's or Hard Locks anywhere within 3hrs of playing given the unhelpful Ac3.exe has stopped working given the unreliability of this game and the Developers refusal to even acknowledge that they are listening to customers complaints and trying to fix the issue, If it wasnt for the Ubisoft logo on the case you'd swear this game was made by Bethesda

Alexey-Link
12-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Ok, so on the packaging of the game had to be written in bold - "WARNING: game does not work on the graphics card GeForce 500 series!" Is not it?

Aecr0n
12-03-2012, 10:05 PM
As Alexey said, it's up to the developers to make the game work with the graphic drivers, not the other way around.

AWLevent
12-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Nvidia has said that it's not recommended to get Assassin's Creed 3 using their graphics card. The game crashes may possibly be your graphic card issue. Change the graphics card to AMD Radeon HD 6770
512 mb or better. You should be good with that.

Aecr0n
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Nvidia has said that it's not recommended to get Assassin's Creed 3 using their graphics card. The game crashes may possibly be your graphic card issue. Change the graphics card to AMD Radeon HD 6770
512 mb or better. You should be good with that.
Pardon me while I go spend *** load of money for a new graphic card just because my gtx 570 can't run it.
No, I should not be good with that.

Alexey-Link
12-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Tell me please, whether known release date patch for the game? I wrote a letter to the Russian localizer game, I was told that the error with the game crashes to fix the patch 1.02, just about the release date of this patch Russian localizer that does not know.

Mc.bQnne
12-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Tell me please, whether known release date patch for the game? I wrote a letter to the Russian localizer game, I was told that the error with the game crashes to fix the patch 1.02, just about the release date of this patch Russian localizer that does not know.

BUMP for release date...

Alexey-Link
12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
What is BUMP, please decipher, and the translator does not know that word.

OSantaClownO
12-11-2012, 10:46 PM
You do realise this is not Ubisoft Support but a forum. They are not ignoring you, they just don't look here.
For a true support contact Ubisoft at their Customer Support. If you all together make enough noise, they will bother to actually fixing it.

Ubisoft are a company - remember that after all their main target is money.

Bump is Bumping Up My Thread - As they're raising the subject to the main page again as the problem was not resolved.

Alexey-Link
12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Ubisoft are a company - remember that after all their main target is money..

Thank you! I fully agree with you! I understand that UBISOFT is a company, and their main goal - to make money. But this was sheer deception of many people. I, as an end user, are not interested in who is to blame that the game does not work. Whether it's UBISOFT or Nvidia. I spent a certain amount of money to buy a license and received a game drive with a dead game, it is a fact. This is today has to be the main problem of UBISOFT. And it turns out all wrong. I bought the game, and is still not known how to wait when UBISOFT release a patch. Why am I so angry, I was not expecting that UBISOFT so deal with customers. This whole situation is very similar to the situation with the company Microsoft, and their product - Windows Vista :-)

Alexey-Link
12-14-2012, 09:31 PM
1 month has passed, no patch 1.02 from UBISOFT, no new video driver from Nvidia = (

csmallo
12-14-2012, 09:46 PM
You do realise this is not Ubisoft Support but a forum. They are not ignoring you, they just don't look here.
For a true support contact Ubisoft at their Customer Support. If you all together make enough noise, they will bother to actually fixing it.

Ubisoft are a company - remember that after all their main target is money.

Bump is Bumping Up My Thread - As they're raising the subject to the main page again as the problem was not resolved.

They ignore Customer Support just as badly as they ignore this Forum.

Alexey-Link
12-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Ubisoft, I warn you! If you are up to the new year 2013, give us a patch 1.02, I will file a complaint with the Bureau of Consumer Protection. And I do not care, I'll go to court, but you will return to me all the money I spent, every penny! THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM! Yes, I have a video card - GeForce 580! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM THAT YOUR GAME this card DOES NOT WORK!

I tell you the last time - the period you have before the new year 2013, or wait for the beginning of the problems!

Razrback16
12-24-2012, 01:32 AM
For those of you with issues making the game unplayable, I'd recommend returning it to where you bought it for a refund if possible.

Alexey-Link
12-25-2012, 10:06 PM
For those of you with issues making the game unplayable, I'd recommend returning it to where you bought it for a refund if possible.

Thank you!
The fact that I'm still in touch with the Russian game localizer (Akella). They are very nice guys and try to help me with running the game. But so far no results. Money back from the retailer will be a problem, since I bought the game through the largest Russian internet shop. I think that they will not care if the game is working or not, the product is sold, that's all over.

I am not to understand why UBISOFT not warned consumers about the fact that the game does not work on GeForce 580? Because the game is not free, a lot of people have spent their own money to buy a game and can not play it because they have a computer GeForce 580. Is this correct?

Why Blizzard sell only fully working games, I am a fan of the game series StarCraft and Diablo, all these games work fine on my PC. Why Electronic Arts sell only fully working games, I am a fan of the game series Dead Space, those games work fine on my PC.

A Ubisoft deceive people sell broken game. Or they have special privileges which people do not know, that allow people to sell a broken game?