PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer - clan game

Natter-15.CZ
11-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Hello,
1) I would like to ask you, i registered my Far Cry 3 to my old ubi account. But, i would use my nick from Far Cry 1 in multiplayer, that is different from my ubi account. How can i change my nick in multiplayer ?
2) Our clan often play together, how can we meet easly and quickly? Without filling our lists of friends and trying connects and rooms? When we trying connect to our friends, often (very often ) we just can't ? Do you know why, what is reason for this?
3) Probably - somebody from us must start new game and invite the others?
4) Can anybody confirm: in multiplayer we play against characters on different level? It is possible to set same conditions for players in created game?

Many thx for help

chinthu86
11-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Hello, 1) I would like to ask you, i registered my Far Cry 3 to my old ubi account. But, i would use my nick from Far Cry 1 in multiplayer, that is different from my ubi account. How can i change my nick in multiplayer ? 2) Our clan often play together, how can we meet easly and quickly? Without filling our lists of friends and trying connects and rooms? When we trying connect to our friends, often (very often ) we just can't ? Do you know why, what is reason for this? 3) Probably - somebody from us must start new game and invite the others? 4) Can anybody confirm: in multiplayer we play against characters on different level? It possible to set same conditions for players in created game? Many thx for help 1. You can't change your nick. 2. You can join as a party, but it will cause random crashes. It's not possible to put clan tags or change teams. So you'll usually end up playing with some random tards. And don't even get me started on unbalanced 1 vs 7 lobbies. :mad: 3. The game is not out in the US. Even if it were out, people from the US can't invite random people to the lobby. They have to be on their friends list. 4. You can't limit weapons, unlock weapons and etc in custom games. It's a complete cheese fest, with very limited options. Conclusion: Online service crashes every **** hour, even though most of the stuff is done client side now. MP component of this game is a complete cheese pub fest and it's lacking some major functionality that even the crappiest free to play online games offer. If you are planning to play this game as a clan, just forget about it. It's a solo pub game that you play when you get bored of SP. It's kind of funny how they try to promote 'team play' but don't even support clans. Great logic by ubi right there. :rolleyes:

Mlejdn
11-30-2012, 11:04 PM
1. You can't change your nick.
omg

Natter-15.CZ
12-01-2012, 07:44 AM
1. If you are planning to play this game as a clan, just forget about it. It's a solo pub game that you play when you get bored of SP. It's a solo pub game that you play when you get bored of SP.

We spent too much money, for this game and we are trying find some solution. Yesterday we were unable to connect with others, because if we tried, we got a message, that we can't connect.
So,is it possible to start locked game and invite others?