PDA

View Full Version : I love multiplayer but this is ridiculous.

Staple-Tape
11-30-2012, 06:26 AM
"Loading game session"......."You have been stunned"....."You have been stunned".........."You have been stunned"

Honestly? The enemy team is farming me for stuns and I can't do anything about it.

SageM1A
11-30-2012, 06:30 AM
yeah....you can hit triangle.

I hope you automatch on the other team. I would love to play against you.

Staple-Tape
11-30-2012, 06:32 AM
yeah....you can hit triangle.

I hope you automatch on the other team. I would love to play against you.

I mean when I'm not even in the game. Its still loading.

SageM1A
11-30-2012, 06:35 AM
I mean when I'm not even in the game. Its still loading.

oh i'm with you then. Yeah. Personal favorite. Last night I load into a man hunt and got killed/poisoned for over 1k. As soon as my screen loaded it was green. Excellent multiplayer system in this game.

Anykeyer
11-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Yes. Its stupid. A lot of unskipable crap when you join games in progress. I already died a few times w/o being able to do something.
I remember almost the same was possible in ACB, but players killing/stunning unspawned players didnt receive their points (I even have a video where I stun unspawned player). Hope its the same in AC3 too.

Madcap Luck
11-30-2012, 07:02 AM
How about seeing two characters dodge animation dancing at the start of a match while trying to engage one another?
Good times, good times!

Lowly Assassin
11-30-2012, 11:08 AM
tHIS IS REDICULOUS
trying to get closure and animus shield challenges done
Use closure on somebody to have a chase breaker reset as you (the person that used closure) is too close to it, so the target can escape to have the chase breaker close on your face, and unstoppable doesn't help as if your too close it doesn't open/ reset for you
Dropping from top 80 to 350 in the world while the game is off and I sleep due too points being taken from me
Being put in biased un win able matches for 6 hours straight dropping me from top 300 too 1250
Use animus shield to kill or stun someone just to have them not use smoke or any ability on you 60 second cool down for nothing
Hear the beep beep lock > activate animus shield just to have a knife hit you or the pursuer decide they did not want to shoot you
= 1 animus shield and or chase breaker mark towards a challenge per hour (6 game sessions)
Loading Abstergo score when I join after there first 60 seconds (8:59 mark) of the match
Have the game think your so good it stacks you against 3 people in domination
Then takes 100 Abstergo score from you because you performed really well (if you perform poorly in a match you don't lose anything)

And that's why I stopped playing ac3 multiplayer

The knife mechanic hasn't changed since revelations so you should be used to it