PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood with Connor

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:34 AM
My friend might hack the game and make Ezio look like Connor.;)

montagemik
11-30-2012, 04:28 AM
My friend might hack the game and make Ezio look like Connor.;)

WOW - What a great place to share that info .................:rolleyes:

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Indeed....

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 04:32 AM
why

LoyalACFan
11-30-2012, 04:46 AM

Lol.

And I just want to add that your sig is AWESOME.

Sidizen
12-01-2012, 12:49 AM
why

Because Connor is awesome.

Sidizen
12-01-2012, 12:50 AM

Yay that was kinda stupid.

rupok2
12-01-2012, 01:20 AM
why exactly are you guys saying it was stupid? Last time i checked modding a game wasn't illegal nor is it frowned upon.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 01:22 AM
why exactly are you guys saying it was stupid? Last time i checked modding a game wasn't illegal nor is it frowned upon.
Check again...

Some Companies make modding their games illegal...

There`s a reason why AC is MOSTLY Unmoddable..

rupok2
12-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Check again...

Some Companies make modding their games illegal...

There`s a reason why AC is MOSTLY Unmoddable..

No its actually not illegal at all. Just because a company doesn't provide mod tools doesn't mean you can't/ shouldn't mod the game. Yes piracy is illegal but if you buy software you can change it however you desire as long as you don't sell the software with changes. Usually companies don't stop the spread of free mods either. Multiplayer modding/hacking however is a different story but in the end none are criminal offenses, besides piracy ofcourse which is not actually related anyways. For multiplayer hacking worst that will happen is you get banned online unless you actually do something to ubisoft servers, in which case that is criminal.

I guess you guys are console gamers? Not trying to be elitist or anything just a thought since pc game modding is quite common.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 01:33 AM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1753177.html ever heard of this little incident ??

rupok2
12-01-2012, 01:41 AM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1753177.html ever heard of this little incident ??

Well then I guess I can't stop Ubisoft for being idiots since mods alone boost the sales of games. Look at arma 2 for example or black mesa mods. Amazing stuff that the community can do.

I say op's friend should go for it. If ubisoft wants to put a stop to it then they can but doesn't hurt to try, some might be interested in something this simple.

EDIT: Actually I looked into it and Ubisoft did not put a cease/desist some guy faked it for god knows why.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/raven-shield-two-point-zero/news/rvs-20-is-back

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Well then I guess I can't stop Ubisoft for being idiots since mods alone boost the sales of games. Look at arma 2 for example or black mesa mods. Amazing stuff that the community can do.

I say op's friend should go for it. If ubisoft wants to put a stop to it then they can but doesn't hurt to try, some might be interested in something this simple.
It`s not that it`s a good thing..Community work is great

The thing is here, Modding is treated like Piracy. We`re not allowed to talk about it. That`s all about it really..

rupok2
12-01-2012, 01:46 AM
It`s not that it`s a good thing..Community work is great

The thing is here, Modding is treated like Piracy. We`re not allowed to talk about it. That`s all about it really..

Actually modding and piracy have absolutely nothing in common. I just read the forums rules to make sure. Modding does not go around copy protection /drm. It is for legit copies of the game. So we are allowed to talk about it.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Why am I even bothering..

Do as you wish

rupok2
12-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Why am I even bothering..

Do as you wish

Srry I know you feel like I am trying to argue with you but I don't want people to be discouraged for posting community related content on forums because they think they can't.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Srry I know you feel like I am trying to argue with you but I don't want people to be discouraged for posting community related content on forums because they think they can't.
Like I said...

Do as you wish..no need to apologize

Sidizen
12-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Jez you guys are fighting like crazy!

Sidizen
12-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Jeez not Jez, sorry.