PDA

View Full Version : Never again!!! Ubisoft you are DEAD TO ME!

bbutte
11-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Never again will I purchase a game from Ubisoft. What a joke! I have to run Steam, to click play, to run UPlay, to click play, to play Assassin's Creed 3? That's INSANE! The first three letters of the game say it all about the collective intelligence of Ubisoft. Of course I'm looking past the fact the game crashes every time its played. God forbid they actually code something right. Now I know what you get with a bunch of monkeys locked in a room randomly banging objects on a keyboard. Ubisoft.

Johny-Al-Knox
11-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Never again will I purchase a game from Ubisoft. What a joke! I have to run Steam, to click play, to run UPlay, to click play, to play Assassin's Creed 3? That's INSANE! The first three letters of the game say it all about the collective intelligence of Ubisoft. Of course I'm looking past the fact the game crashes every time its played. God forbid they actually code something right. Now I know what you get with a bunch of monkeys locked in a room randomly banging objects on a keyboard. Ubisoft.

Yeah poor u.
Having to press play on STEAM and UPlay. Though life ur havin.. I mean ****n

ElleCore
11-30-2012, 12:57 AM
Wow.. so you're whining there's no fast way to open the game? Kinda your fault aswell, if you wouldn't have bought it on Steam you would only need to click on the .exe and Uplay will open it for you. You're being too drastic.

FourTotal
11-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Wow.. so you're whining there's no fast way to open the game? Kinda your fault aswell, if you wouldn't have bought it on Steam you would only need to click on the .exe and Uplay will open it for you. You're being too drastic.

Then there is the matter of the crashes you omitted.

Snicklex
11-30-2012, 07:19 AM
I'm starting to wonder if the steam version of AC3 is actually corrupted. Even after communicating with ubisoft for 3 days I have not been able to fix my freezing issue during MP.

Anykeyer
11-30-2012, 07:35 AM
I have steam version and dont have any crashes or freezes. If you do then it can only be your own system's problems.. I know you will try to deny this telling me that some other games run just fine. But AC3 is very CPU demanding and requre total stability from hardware, quality PSU and motherboard are a must, as well as stable and recent drivers.