PDA

View Full Version : Liberation Contacts

SmokeCG25
11-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello -

I am having trouble with the Liberation missions. First off, in Boston I was doing all of the missions that popped up in the Northern Dist., when I realized that I needed to go talk to the contact. I couldn't find the contact on the map anywhere. Eventually I did find them by wandering the streets. They said that i needed to come back when i was done. The thing is all of the missions that were on the map I had completed. However, when i looked under the log book it said that I still needed to free a captive citizen. I can't seem to find them at all on the map. Do I just need to wander around until I find them?

Now I went to New York and I'm having a similiar problem in the Norhtern Dist. again. I did all of the missions and then spoke with the girl contact twice. At the end of the coversation she disappeared and now I can't find her. I thought I had cleared all of the missions for her area as well, but the log says i need one more helping the beggar kids by beating up the merchant. Again, just as before in Boston I can't see any other icons in the Northern Dist. that need to be completed. So, I am guessing I'm supposed to run around looking for it on my own.

Is this an issue that others are having? Am I not doing something right? It seems like this is a glitch in the design of these missions. Also, should I be talking to the contacts BEFORE I start the missions? I have been completeing all of the missions first and then going to talk to the contact. Is this maybe screwing up the progression of the mission for that area? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really hate the feeling like I'm "missing" something, and yes, I'm one of those "completionists" that like to do everything so this is really bugging me. :confused:

montagemik
11-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Just wander around the back alleys in Boston - when nearby to a captive prisoner - A red area will display on your minimap .

Same in NY - Just wander around the area looking for orphans or 2 guys with red icons above their heads.

& yes - you aren't Looking in the area hard enough - keep looking , the targets are there.

SmokeCG25
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Okay thanks. Well, I have been looking hard enough and I know they are there, somewhere. I guess my underlying issue is why do some of the missions show up on the map and others don't. I still feel like something isn't quite right and was just looking to see if anyone else was having this happen to them.

ace3001
11-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Okay thanks. Well, I have been looking hard enough and I know they are there, somewhere. I guess my underlying issue is why do some of the missions show up on the map and others don't. I still feel like something isn't quite right and was just looking to see if anyone else was having this happen to them.

It's a bug, just like so many other bugs in AC3. Check out some Youtube videos that have the locations. I ended up doing that for most of the bugged locations.