PDA

View Full Version : Ghost of War + Captian Kidd DLC

eagleforlife1
11-29-2012, 05:31 PM
I ordered the Freedom Edition which granted me these two DLCs. Haivng downloaded them they have not appeared on my map yet. I have completed the main story got all assassin's, all homestead recruits, compleetd all naval missions all Peg Leg's missions but nothing in terms of these DLC on my map yet.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Captain Kidd DLC is the Lost Mayan Ruins, which appears as a Peg Leg mission, and Ghost of War (and Sinking a Secret as well) appears as regular naval missions. You may have done them already, if you're sure you activated them.
Check your DNA menu under Naval Locations and Privateer Contracts.

eagleforlife1
11-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Captain Kidd DLC is the Lost Mayan Ruins, which appears as a Peg Leg mission, and Ghost of War (and Sinking a Secret as well) appears as regular naval missions. You may have done them already, if you're sure you activated them.
Check your DNA menu under Naval Locations and Privateer Contracts.

Definitely haven't done either of them. How do I activate them? I have downloaded them.

ace3001
11-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Definitely haven't done either of them. How do I activate them? I have downloaded them.According to http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17299 , downloading them should automatically unlock them as well.

ThCharlie2
11-30-2012, 01:59 AM
I have the exact same problem I downloaded it, got the message I could find after sequence 6, but they never came up and I contacted the technical support but so far no answers.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 04:33 AM
I assume you guys have gone to your 1st mate at the Aquila on the Homestead & checked the Naval Map - looked for the relative naval mission icon or the CUP icon (peg-leg)

Mayan temple mission should be way down the bottom of the Naval map.

(Download & INSTALL the DLC again )