PDA

View Full Version : This game is disrespectful!

nomadspy
11-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Ok AC III started good and ****. I met with G.W. and it made me proud to be AMERICAN buuut later I had to kill PATRIOTS why, why, why?!?! WTF killing the good guys?!? What was that huh? I gave 60 bucks to kill the evil invaders of US soil and all I do now is helping the enemy. That's not the US history people!!! G.W. was great general who won all his battles and not some Indian. This game had to be with American main character..hell yeah! Just sayin...

kuled2012
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Moron.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 04:15 PM
I hope you're just a troll. For your own sake.

ProletariatPleb
11-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Ok AC III started good and ****. I met with G.W. and it made me proud to be AMERICAN buuut later I had to kill PATRIOTS why, why, why?!?! WTF killing the good guys?!? What was that huh? I gave 60 bucks to kill the evil invaders of US soil and all I do now is helping the enemy. That's not the US history people!!! G.W. was great general who won all his battles and not some Indian. This game had to be with American main character..hell yeah! Just sayin...
Your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

You actually believe that all your "heroes" had no flaws? Hah!

CRANK 132
11-29-2012, 04:56 PM
I am guessing troll.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 04:57 PM
**** !! Assassins Creed is clearly far to inteligent for you Kido !!

itsamea-mario
11-29-2012, 04:58 PM
there are so many unpleasant things i want to say to you, but i won't, because that's be mean and i don't want to make you co cry in the the american flag then listen to star spangled banner for 2 hours to cheer yourself up.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 05:03 PM
there are so many unpleasant things i want to say to you, but i won't, because that's be mean and i don't want to make you co cry in the the american flag then listen to star spangled banner for 2 hours to cheer yourself up.

Clearly a Moron with the inteligence of 3 year old !! Kids should refrain themselves from playing and discussing Assassins Creed as they seem to have difficulty grasping the concept !!

Aphex_Tim
11-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. Let this thread die.

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 05:04 PM
And you piece of **** did you ever imagine that you're spoiling the game for those who haven't finished it? I hope you're permanently banned from this plane of existence.

Also your argument is that of a 5 year old. I hope for your sake that you're not older than that.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 05:07 PM
http://totalobscurity.com/wp-content/images/twatwaffle.jpg

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 05:12 PM
^Might get a warning for that pic xD

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
^Might get a warning for that pic xD

Couldnt be any worse than the opening post in this thread !! :p

Time to lock this thread i think lol !!

pirate1802
11-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Couldnt be any worse than the opening post in this thread !! :p

Because I got a waring for posting a pic with some..unparliamentary words xD

So I'm careful now :X

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Because I got a waring for posting a pic with some..unparliamentary words xD

So I'm careful now :X

Its only a pic its not like its a derogatory comment but thanks for the advance warning lol !! prehaps there should be some troll defence in place !

OriginalMiles
11-29-2012, 06:38 PM
GW burned down Native American villages, owned slaves and you believe he was the good guy!?
My faith in humanity is dead.

POP1Fan
11-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Troll.

MasterAssasin84
11-29-2012, 06:45 PM
GW burned down Native American villages, owned slaves and you believe he was the good guy!?
My faith in humanity is dead.

I think the OP is pissed with the fact that he/she paid $60 dollars to kill Patriots not realising the Connor killed on both sides lool !!

Paribissee
11-29-2012, 06:47 PM
I just love to kill the patriots LOL:D

Kaschra
11-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Not sure if troll or not, but I think his rage is really hilarious x'D

Scadey
11-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Ok, so, meeting a fictional portrayal of George Washington in a video game made you "proud to be american"? And you "gave 60 bucks to kill the evil invaders of US Soil" Even though the land was not US Soil, the British were not "invaders." and even better "G.W. was great general who won all his battles and not some Indian." Ahhhh I do love comments like this. So inaccurate, so uneducated.

Connor killed Templars indiscriminately, the Templars controlled the Patriot Army along with the Redcoats. I was wary about the game when I first got it as I didn't like the thought of having to kill British Soldiers. I soon got over it though because it's just a game after all.

ZephyrStrife
11-29-2012, 07:36 PM
G.W. was great general who won all his battles.....

Hahahahahahahaha! Go re-learn your American history, please. XD

UncappedWheel82
11-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Moron.

Lol!

ShrunkLawyer0
11-29-2012, 11:01 PM
cool it all of you my god leave the poster alone you all aught to be ashamed

ace3001
11-30-2012, 12:36 AM
cool it all of you my god leave the poster alone you all aught to be ashamedSecond troll?

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 12:46 AM
No That`s stupid. You`re Stupid..Stop being Stupid !!

r4inm4n1991
11-30-2012, 01:27 AM
I wonder the testicule.

Turul.
11-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Quite feeding this troll. Mods lock thread plz

lightlamp
11-30-2012, 01:55 AM
How is he trolling? this thread is no diffrent from the others that ask for the redcoats to be back after the end of the game only this one just says it as plainly as possible. anyway I agree OP i also think it is pretty poor on Ubisoft's part not to have Connor salute the flag when he raises it for the Patriots,And the fact that you have to kill them in this game is terrible

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 01:56 AM
^ I hope you`re joking..

lightlamp
11-30-2012, 01:58 AM
^ I hope you`re joking..
In the last sentence i was.

ZephyrStrife
11-30-2012, 01:58 AM
How is he trolling? this thread is no diffrent from the others that ask for the redcoats to be back after the end of the game only this one just says it as plainly as possible. anyway I agree OP i also think it is pretty poor on Ubisoft's part not to have Connor salute the flag when he raises it for the Patriots,And the fact that you have to kill them in this game is terrible

It's pretty terrible you have to kill Pariots in this game? I'm Italian...should i have cried that I'm killing fellow Italians in AC2-AC:B.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 02:07 AM
In the last sentence i was.
Oh Thank god..

cchiu23
11-30-2012, 02:18 AM
actually the british were invaders the land belonged to the natives..... until we shoved them out of the way sadly

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Moron.

I agree

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 03:48 AM
Connor is an assassin fighting against the Templars, he doesn't give a **** about the patriots.

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=ZephyrStrife;8746046]It's pretty terrible you have to kill Pariots in this game? I'm Italian...should i have cried that I'm killing fellow Italians in AC2-AC:B.[/QUOTE

Well said

Lightpex
11-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Ok, so since nobody has cared to explain to these 9 year olds (who for obvious reasons, shouldn't be playing M rated games anyway) I will.

Was G. Washington a good man? Yes he was. Did he have flaws? Yes of course, he burned down villages, and owned slaves. Not that this was uncommon, but still...

Lets get to Connor. In a nutshell, the redcoats (the British) tried invading America and taxing the people. The people, not wanting to be taxed and ruled, fought back. This was in their good understanding, and it was totally justified. But Connor, being his goal to secure freedom for the people, (being an assassin) helped to kill Redcoats for the Patriots. But after liberating America, the patriots turned on him, establishing laws, and forgetting what he did to help them. This goes along with the trailer quote "Even when those you sought to save turned their backs on you..."
You are then, fully permitted to kill patriots if you're attacked as I see it, knowing that they burned down your villages in the end, I would say it is justified.

Also as a plus, this a freaking video game. Not a war. Chillax.

DAFOC
11-30-2012, 04:14 AM
You guys do realize this guy is just a troll satiring people who complain about conner fighting Americans right?? Come on guys we're making the forum look stupid by taking him seriously. I mean read it!! The biggest tea partier I know isn't that stupid.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 04:16 AM
actually the british were invaders the land belonged to the natives..... until we shoved them out of the way sadly

What's this WE you refer to - You have any idea why the Colonists were paying taxes to England ?? :rolleyes:

OR where most of the Colonists came from ?? :rolleyes: Or the nationality of the great GW who lead the 'shoving' ??

WOW - Talk about understanding the story huh ? :cool:

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 04:19 AM
They were paying taxes so Britain could re-cooperate from the seven years war.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 04:21 AM
(the British) tried invading America and taxing the people
Lmao...

That is just.....WRONG xD

montagemik
11-30-2012, 04:21 AM
The only Hero in the game is Connor - & the only one who showed any respect to the True values Americans supposedly claim are theirs.

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 04:35 AM
Dude, all nations whitewash their history.

America whitewashed History that wasn't theirs, but what they based the nation off in a way: Ancient Greece.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 04:40 AM
Dude, all nations whitewash their history.

America whitewashed History that wasn't theirs, but what they based the nation off in a way: Ancient Greece.

Sorry , but it's all over english history books the crap we did in forming our Empire at the time. Even if the leaders renounce such actions - We the people don't buy that crap. Just saying.

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm not insulted...

And luckily I'm blessed to go to a private school where they don't just brush over the lies that the history books tell us.

By the way, instead of blues in your last quote in your sig, it was actually 'Dudes', not 'Blues'.

kriegerdesgottes
11-30-2012, 04:52 AM
Sorry , but it's all over english history books the crap we did in forming our Empire at the time. Even if the leaders renounce such actions - We the people don't buy that crap. Just saying.

We are told all about the slavery/Indian portions of our history as well. It's not like they hide it from us in schools so we don't hear it. There seems to be a lot of arbitrary animosity from British people towards Americans as if they were all wise and all knowing and as if we are all bumbling idiots full of pride. It gets on my nerves sometimes. If your country was so great and wise, millions of people wouldn't have risked their lives and the lives of their families to leave it. ;)

LoyalACFan
11-30-2012, 04:55 AM
Obvious troll thread = five pages and counting. Holy crap.

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 04:58 AM
We are told all about the slavery/Indian portions of our history as well. It's not like they hide it from us in schools so we don't hear it. There seems to be a lot of arbitrary animosity from British people towards Americans as if they were all wise and all knowing and as if we are all bumbling idiots full of pride. It gets on my nerves sometimes. If your country was so great and wise, millions of people wouldn't have risked their lives and the lives of their families to leave it. ;)

Well, I think he was more talking about how our History books don't really talk about how the Revolution wasn't exactly completely justified.

We were being taxed heavily to help out in Britain yes, but Britain needed that money to recuperate from a war that also benefited us.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Looks like an Idiot OP is going to start something here..

kriegerdesgottes
11-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Well, I think he was more talking about how our History books don't really talk about how the Revolution wasn't exactly completely justified.

We were being taxed heavily to help out in Britain yes, but Britain needed that money to recuperate from a war that also benefited us.

yes I agree I guess I'm just tired of the Anti-American crap. I understand we are not perfect and we do not have a perfect history and we realize that but like I believe you said, no one does.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm not insulted...

And luckily I'm blessed to go to a private school where they don't just brush over the lies that the history books tell us.

By the way, instead of blues in your last quote in your sig, it was actually 'Dudes', not 'Blues'.

Actually the correct line from the song in my Sig was 'FOOLS' ......& "Running up the walls like i was a BOSS" - But i figured my lines sounded & rhymed better. :nonchalance:

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:19 AM
oh. I'm tired.

go on.

but wait. your banner should have aveline in it. to the left side of Connor, looking to the left, and then Desmond looking forward.
no wait, that still doesn't work since Aveline is older than Connor and joined the Brotherhood before him, so she should be before Connor.. but after Ezio.. guhhh

montagemik
11-30-2012, 05:20 AM
yes I agree I guess I'm just tired of the Anti-American crap. I understand we are not perfect and we do not have a perfect history and we realize that but like I believe you said, no one does.

Sorry bud - still could've been worse - They could've used a Picture of Connor hacking a blue coat up for the front cover. Swings & roundabouts really. :o

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:22 AM
What da hell are you fracking talking about? He's tired of the anti-american crap on the freaking forums, not in the game.

>.>

montagemik
11-30-2012, 05:22 AM
oh. I'm tired.

go on.

but wait. your banner should have aveline in it. to the left side of Connor, looking to the left, and then Desmond looking forward.
no wait, that still doesn't work since Aveline is older than Connor and joined the Brotherhood before him, so she should be before Connor.. but after Ezio.. guhhh

huh ? .........my banner just shows the Assassins i liked from the games i've played - Only console versions- no handhelds. sorry .

Jexx21
11-30-2012, 05:24 AM
why are you apologizing

montagemik
11-30-2012, 05:27 AM
why are you apologizing

For not including Aveline - some get touchy if you haven't played every version / add on or read every comic. Especially here.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 05:36 AM
For not including Aveline - some get touchy if you haven't played every version / add on or read every comic. Especially here.
You did not ???

Sentence him to a session of an Assassin_M rant..

montagemik
11-30-2012, 05:44 AM
You did not ???

Sentence him to a session of an Assassin_M rant..

LOL OK Fire away - i have my eyes on Mute.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 05:47 AM
LOL OK Fire away - i have my eyes on Mute.
اغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبننات وممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمن للىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللق قرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتف فىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةة ةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهاا ااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبننا توممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككم نللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىلل ققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكت ففىىىةةةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةة ةةمككهااااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككها اااغبنناتوممككمنللىىللققرةةكتففىىىةةةةمككهااا

montagemik
11-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Seems a bit HARSH , LOL

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 05:51 AM
Seems a bit HARSH , LOL
Suffer my wrath