PDA

View Full Version : Delivery requests glitched?

ace3001
11-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Even after doing the two available delivery requests in Boston and New York, the DNA menu still marks delivery requests with "0%". Do I have to do anything else after delivering the stuff back to the contact, or are there more delivery missions in the city?
Or is this some glitch? If so, it's a really nasty one, cause I won't be able to get 100%. :S

montagemik
11-29-2012, 08:46 AM
2 in Boston
3 in N.Y
3 in Frontier

LEXINGTON = 5 Beaver teeth, 5 Wolf pelts, 3 Cougar pelts, 3 Bobcat pelts, 3 Bear pelts.
TROY'S WOOD = 3 Bear Claws , 3 Bobcat Claws, 3 Wolf fangs, 3 Elk Antlers, 2 Cougar fangs.
VALLEY FORGE = 5 Rabbit's foot, 3 Deer marrow, 1 Fox tail , 1 Elk Heart, 1 Bear Grease.

NY North = 1 cough syrup, 1 eye drops, 1 Pomade, 1 All purpose remedy, 1 Stomach ache remedy.
NY Eastside = 3 Ales , 2 Ciders, 2 Spirits, 2 Tea , 2 Deer jerky .
NY Westside = 5 Venison , 5 Hare meat, 5 Elk meat, 2 Bread, 1 Salt

Boston Central = 3 Paper , 2 Toy dolls, 2 Soap, 2 Hair accessory, 1 Gold rings
Boston South = 5 Racoon pelts , 5 Beaver pelts, 5 Deer pelts , 3 Fox pelts , 2 Buttons.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 08:51 AM
NY Eastside = 3 Ales , 2 Ciders, 2 Spirits, 2 Tea , 2 Deer jerky .

Boston Central = 3 Paper , 2 Toy dolls, 2 Soap, 2 Hair accessory, 1 Gold rings

Thanks a lot. For some reason, only these two appeared on my map. If I walk around the relevant areas, I'd be able to find the rest, I assume, just like the Frontier assassination contracts?

montagemik
11-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Thanks a lot. For some reason, only these two appeared on my map. If I walk around the relevant areas, I'd be able to find the rest, I assume, just like the Frontier assassination contracts?

Yep - some don't always show on map (that's the glitch) But the guys will still be in their correct places to find them.
Valley forge isn't available until very late in the game - Part of valley forge is unavailable until after a certain memory sequence.

Look on the AC WIKI for some Maps that might have their locations.

ace3001
11-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Yep - some don't always show on map (that's the glitch) But the guys will still be in their correct places to find them.
Valley forge isn't available until very late in the game - Part of valley forge is unavailable until after a certain memory sequence.

Look on the AC WIKI for some Maps that might have their locations.

Thanks. And no worries about the memory sequence. I've long since finished the main storyline. :D

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
well with mine i have all the items i need for my troys wood list... but the mission will not update with the "return the gathered items to your contact" bit, so im stuck... even tried selling all the items and collecting them again, didn't work

ace3001
11-29-2012, 10:34 AM
well with mine i have all the items i need for my troys wood list... but the mission will not update with the "return the gathered items to your contact" bit, so im stuck... even tried selling all the items and collecting them again, didn't work

Did you go back to the requester and see?

Anyway, there sure are too many bugs with the sidequests. Such a shame, cause AC3 is a really amazing game. Too bad it had to be marred by these glitches.

Dangerzone50
11-29-2012, 12:32 PM
yeah i did... and i think i know what the issue is, its because of the thanksgiving patch... i had half of the items for the list when i installed it, clearly they changed something cause its the items i had BEFORE the patch that are glitched now cause it still counts me as having all them even though i sold all my items... and the ones i just acquired after the patch went down to zero just fine

Kiove
02-13-2013, 12:09 PM
The % increase is made by step. 34% after eachg area you complete the delivery mission. If you hasn't yet completed the last delivery in one area the game doesn't count the previous you completed.