PDA

View Full Version : How do you craft throwing knives to get stuns?

Synjin Savant2
11-29-2012, 03:58 AM
I have two points spent on "speed," and I use it to bail myself out when a pursuer is close, but I never get a stun out of it. At best, I either run away or get a "honorable death" if I dare make an approach.

I just played a guy who could throw a nice from 6-8 paces, run over and stun me. He did it 3-4 times and I didn't get so much as a contested kill.

What crafting gives you knives like that?

Rogue-Eaglet
11-29-2012, 04:24 AM
There's a section of the forums dedicated to the MP where you'd probably have more attention brought than here in the SP section. :/

Still, I'm not quite sure as I have yet to try my crafting choice, but I went with a more balanced one. I upgraded both the Speed and duration. Speed inflicts a greater damage on the target/pursuer, but duration also makes their 'limited' range for countering longer. Way I see it, minute they can start walking again they can stun/kill, so you need to get the stun/kill in before.

Synjin Savant2
11-29-2012, 04:45 AM
There's a section of the forums dedicated to the MP where you'd probably have more attention brought than here in the SP section. :/

Still, I'm not quite sure as I have yet to try my crafting choice, but I went with a more balanced one. I upgraded both the Speed and duration. Speed inflicts a greater damage on the target/pursuer, but duration also makes their 'limited' range for countering longer. Way I see it, minute they can start walking again they can stun/kill, so you need to get the stun/kill in before.

I'm gonna give that 50/50 model a try. I'm bad at it, so results may be tainted.

Rogue-Eaglet
11-29-2012, 04:54 AM
Lol, yeah I'm not the greatest MP player either.