PDA

View Full Version : Progress Tracker Grid enteries.....

Rogue Agent 035
11-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Can someone kindly explain what this entails. I've got the perfectionist achievement, an am goin fer the completionist achievement. The Animus tracker is 100%, the DNA is 99%, now the only section I have 50% is Oak Island an plan to replay that one as soon as I figure out the patch/puzzle/route to escape the wolves. I do still have 1 remaining pivot in NY to get, 32% on Delieveries, the Brawler Tournement (which is not showin up (was in seq 11 before last weeks patch) but plan to check boston when I got in for the Epilogue. Also, the Special Iron Ingot that is behind the Homestead after burying Achilies is now not there (this is run through # 2 post patch) an also where in NY (map direction) is the outter FT entrance in North NY I know there's 2, found one (near border of North an East NY) but can't find the remainder any advice is greatly appreciated.

apresmode
11-29-2012, 01:14 AM
A good way to get past the wolves is to place a trip mine or two down by a nearby tree and have the wolves come get blown up.

Rogue Agent 035
11-29-2012, 01:26 AM
A good way to get past the wolves is to place a trip mine or two down by a nearby tree and have the wolves come get blown up.

Will that still give 100%, makes sense bein it's not a ranged weapon, but given the walkthroughs I've seen...., they seems to always air assassinate the wolves

Vex_Assassin
11-29-2012, 01:28 AM
I managed to kill the wolves the normal way with pressing B then A,X or Y. It was a pain though and took me like 5 tries.

Rogue Agent 035
11-29-2012, 03:04 AM
I managed to kill the wolves the normal way with pressing B then A,X or Y. It was a pain though and took me like 5 tries.

When I tried that the X (360 version) was inactive (turned red) an the wolf attacked me an I was forced to run the only thang was...., I looked like a chicken with it's head chopped off since I had no way of finding a high point to climb to (1st run through of course). I have yet to try er again as I'm still tryin ta find the brewery in boston as the Brawler symbol (an yest...., in the logbook it says to return to the brewery) is not showin up, so I figure I'd roam a bit, but I've been from one end to the next in all 4 directions an zip any one know what section it's in, also..., in the frontier...., it appears I have 2 delievery missions I have yet to find an the map is 100% open (including Cities) an still zip. I went explorin through the homestead room an suddenly the Special Ignot stone appeared outside...., finally! So again, I figure I'd take the same approach there too an just roam till it pops up, but would appreciate a place to start to kinda narrow down my search???

Vex_Assassin
11-29-2012, 03:51 AM
Use the IGN map guide. That's what I did for the last delivery requests and the assassination contracts that didn't appear on the map.
Also, for the wolves at Oak Island, you have to be very quick to kill them the normal way. The time to choose which button to press is far smaller than the usual time when hunting. If I remember correctly, there was a pattern for the wolves. Exemple: the first one was like B then X, the second B then Y and then the third B then A. Try to learn that pattern. The buttons only turn red if you're too slow at pressing them.