PDA

View Full Version : Snow after endgame?

mnguyen624
11-28-2012, 11:20 PM
"Dynamic weather system" they said. Does it disappear after completing the story? Really sad if so because snow was only present in a couple sequences...

LightRey
11-28-2012, 11:25 PM
You can unlock cheats to change the weather and the season.

H4rry Pl0pper
11-28-2012, 11:35 PM
You can unlock cheats to change the weather and the season.

wish this wasn't true but it is...it will no longer automatically change

LightRey
11-28-2012, 11:37 PM
wish this wasn't true but it is...it will no longer automatically change
Yes it will. The seasons never did to begin with, but the weather did and still does. It just won't snow because it only snows when it's winter.

really? how so?
After completing the game you'll get a tutorial on how to unlock them. :P

H4rry Pl0pper
11-29-2012, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=LightRey;8742480]Yes it will. The seasons never did to begin with, but the weather did and still does. It just won't snow because it only snows when it's winter.

i meant the seasons not weather:p

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=LightRey;8742480]Yes it will. The seasons never did to begin with, but the weather did and still does. It just won't snow because it only snows when it's winter.

i meant the seasons not weather:p
Seasons never changed Automatically..yes

K0lucc1
11-29-2012, 12:18 AM
As said above, after completing the main story line you will given the task to collect pivots. Once collected, you can go to options and scroll all the way down. There you will see "Animus Hacks" in which from there you can enable and disable the ones you'd like to use.

Keep in mind no game progress is saved while any are active.

H4rry Pl0pper
11-29-2012, 01:00 AM
As said above, after completing the main story line you will given the task to collect pivots. Once collected, you can go to options and scroll all the way down. There you will see "Animus Hacks" in which from there you can enable and disable the ones you'd like to use.

I wish the weather mechanics weren't hacks so progress could still be saved

Assassin_M
11-29-2012, 01:02 AM

Wait...When I changed seasons, my progress was usually saved..i`m guessing progress is only saved with the Season hack..

Rogue-Eaglet
11-29-2012, 04:57 AM
Yes, I think the season hack doesn't affect the auto-save. I remember a friend telling me there was one in the whole list that didn't affect it, but he could have been wrong.