PDA

View Full Version : Single Player Disc Co-Op?

AT ONE SIR
11-28-2012, 08:59 PM
I have really tried to play AC Multiplayer, but am not having much fun with it. However, I do like going back into single player and wreaking havoc - but it's by myself and not as much fun or social as it could be.

Why is there no Co-Op mode in the single player environment? It would make things alot of fun. Not asking for a ton of missions or anything, just teaming up with someone and attacking convoys as a team would be satisfying.

DeanOMiite
11-28-2012, 09:44 PM
This is one thing I think would really make the game awesome, actually. Free roaming with a friend would be really cool in the frontier especially, and it would be cool if there were some crazy multi-person kill combos you could do. I wouldn't even need any structure to co-op, I would just want somebody to run alongside me. Plus...think of all the cool ways you could infiltrate a fort if you had an extra hand. There's just a lot of fun things you could do.

DudeTD388
11-28-2012, 10:17 PM
This is one thing I think would really make the game awesome, actually. Free roaming with a friend would be really cool in the frontier especially, and it would be cool if there were some crazy multi-person kill combos you could do. I wouldn't even need any structure to co-op, I would just want somebody to run alongside me. Plus...think of all the cool ways you could infiltrate a fort if you had an extra hand. There's just a lot of fun things you could do.

It would be fun and something I've hoped to see in an AC game since brotherhood. My ideal setup for ac3 would be 2-4 players and then just free roam throughout single-player. You don't even need to make new characters because we have unique Assasin Recruits from singleplayer that we could be.

If you really wanted to go all out and give a true CO-OP experience you could even make the recruit missions actual missions we could play, though obviously this would require a significant amount of work. Continuing the thought of going all out you could add in sync kills (like in wolf pack) when in combat to spice things up.

The easiest method would just to have the forts respawn every so often and have the difficulty increase each time. It gives something to do that isn't just mindless wandering (something akin to RDR forts...funny how we always compare coop to that game).

Although these suggestions have been around since ACB and seems to be the futile dreams of a select few that shan't come to pass :(