PDA

View Full Version : u-play why?

Deaths-Assassin
11-28-2012, 08:43 PM
I think the whole u play thing is a bit of a joke its a bad clone of steam and quite annoying having to log in through it when it was purchased on steam. I can see that they have a loyalty thing going on, which is nice and all but i think the developers should organise with steam a side bar or somthing like that where the devs can add their little creative touches without having to go to another clone of it. while im on the topic of clones WINDOWS LIVE = FAIL HARD windows need too quit trying to monopolize every great idea and just join the party. Windows games not getting any of my buisness untill they do!

Nose-Nuggets
11-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Because steam is successful, so EA, and UBI want to jump on the bandwagon and get some of that market share baby! The people who run these companies probably don't know anything about video games but know "business", and are able to identify a good thing. however instead of just conceding that Steam does it way better then you ever will and you would be better just making your games work with steam well, they want to add their own layer of branding and their own achievements and their own buddy list and their own marketplace because they think just having it will somehow make them a better company.

it doesn't.

it makes you look like ******s.