PDA

View Full Version : Outfits are gone..

SPARKEy.nl
11-28-2012, 05:34 PM
So I bought all the outfits in the store in New York and they don't show up in the villa. For some reason Connor changed his clothes automaticly in black and red clothes however the standard blue robes are gone (not anywhere in the villa) and the other 6 or 7 robes I bought are also no where to be found.. I am in sequence 9 so you would say that I have the requirements enough to get new one.. Or is this 1 of the 983457 bugs in the game.... ? Also, when I change my robes ( I have 2 in the Villa, Ezio's and the prison ones) and take the one of ezio the black one i was wearing goes back in wooden stock but becomes the blue one connor has on the beginning and when I take those I get the black with red robes again... Please someone help me because I am getting pretty annoyed by all these bugs and glitches and fps drops...

reddragonhrcro
11-28-2012, 05:41 PM
You have to visit the shop and select them there,they donīt appear as outfits in the house,they are only color swaps

pacmanate
11-28-2012, 05:48 PM
N00B alert

Rob327
11-28-2012, 05:48 PM
The "outfits" unfortunately purchased at the Stores are not outfits, but different "colors" of the same outfit. The only way to change the colors you bought is at the various General Stores, not at the Villa. The Villa only has the "unlocks" you've unlocked during the course of the game (prison outfit, Ezio etc), not the "colors" you purchased.

Rob327
11-28-2012, 05:55 PM
N00B alert

Well it is a bit misleading at first. Personally i don't like ANY of the Outfits in the game, and when i first played, i thought say the "New York Outfit" was a Colonist Outfit (with say a Tricorn Hat) that at least made you fit into the story, rather than the assassin outfit that i personally think looks ridiculous given that Era.

In fact i thought it was a glitch and couldn't figure out how they could drop a ball that easy (not giving many more outfit options). I'm not even playing this game anymore and certainly not purchasing any DLC's until the Producer can assure more outfits relevant to those times (Colonist, Patriot, Haytham, something) are offered for the Campaign.