PDA

View Full Version : Gunstock warclub availability

ciaranflah3217
11-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi does anyone know when the gunstock war club becomes available to purchase.ive read sequence 6 but I've done a couple of missions in sequence 6 but I still only have option to purchase stonehead war club and wooden warclub.

Sorry this should have been posted on the PC general discussion thread.not sure if that'll make a difference

montagemik
11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi does anyone know when the gunstock war club becomes available to purchase.ive read sequence 6 but I've done a couple of missions in sequence 6 but I still only have option to purchase stonehead war club and wooden warclub.

Sorry this should have been posted on the PC general discussion thread.not sure if that'll make a difference

Gunstock war club (standard) = Sequence 6
Iron blade war club (gunstock native) Can be crafted only.

Save your cash - Gunstocks are best blunt weapon.

ciaranflah3217
11-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Gunstock war club (standard) = Sequence 6
Iron blade war club (gunstock native) Can be crafted only.

Save your cash - Gunstocks are best blunt weapon.

Thanks for the reply.was looking forward to getting it having seen Chingach**** with it last of the Mohicans. do I have to finish sequence 6 before it shows up in the general store or has something gone wrong .

montagemik
11-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the reply.was looking forward to getting it having seen Chingach**** with it last of the Mohicans. do I have to finish sequence 6 before it shows up in the general store or has something gone wrong .

I can't remember exactly When in memory 6 it's available, sorry was a couple of weeks ago. - i'm on PS3 , things might be different for you.
(Collect all your feathers - If you like , last of mohicans & wanna go Native on the redcoats ;))

ciaranflah3217
11-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Cheers for your help.hopefully it'll be unlocked once I finish all sequence 6 missions.yeh unlocked that outfit already warclub is all I need now

ciaranflah3217
11-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Completed sequence 6 but still can't get gunstock warclub.have I missed something or is possible something's wrong with the game.i also read other weapons such as the double barrel pistol & officers sword were to become available during sequence 6 but like the gunstock warclub they haven't