PDA

View Full Version : How to load more items to a caravan?

Fyodor1981
11-28-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't see a way to adjust the number of items placed into a single slot of a caravan. Currently, caravans are useless for me, because sending a caravan carrying three wolf furs doesn't make any sence. Maybe I've overlooked some option? I'm playing with a gamepad.

montagemik
11-28-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't see a way to adjust the number of items placed into a single slot of a caravan. Currently, caravans are useless for me, because sending a caravan carrying three wolf furs doesn't make any sence. Maybe I've overlooked some option? I'm playing with a gamepad.

Well i'm on PS3
There should be an option to upgrade Convoys in crafting book to allow more carts per convoy.
And sending Pelts by Convoy increases the price paid dramatically .
(concentrate on Beaver & Bear only , They pay highest price - & Liberate all Forts in each city & the frontier to reduce tax & risk of attacks on the convoy)

Fyodor1981
11-28-2012, 06:13 PM
This isn't exactly what I'm talking about. Initially each convoy has three slots. The issue is that I can put only a single item into each. Suppose I have 10 pelts in my pocket :) A single convoy can take only three pelts, because I can put only a single pelt into each slot. So, I have to run three convoys to sell 9 pelts (and still have one additional pelt in my pocket). So, the question is how to put more than one pelt into the slot

CH_SwissWolf
12-05-2012, 08:56 PM
This isn't exactly what I'm talking about. Initially each convoy has three slots. The issue is that I can put only a single item into each. Suppose I have 10 pelts in my pocket :) A single convoy can take only three pelts, because I can put only a single pelt into each slot. So, I have to run three convoys to sell 9 pelts (and still have one additional pelt in my pocket). So, the question is how to put more than one pelt into the slot

That's a good question... It is a little bit boaring to set just 1 item. An update with the option "how many items would you add at the convoy" would be nice... IMHO :)