PDA

View Full Version : Missing characters

Lunethex
11-28-2012, 10:55 AM
I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe version on Steam. I did receive the Season Pass, Benedict Arnold missions, the soundtrack and the notebook, but I do not have The Red Coat MP character as should be standard for this version.

I did ask a question to the CS team but it's yet to be answered, and I wanted to know if anybody actually has that character or didn't even get it. I guess because I live in the U.S. I was not deserving of it like the people who pre-ordered at stores in Europe? It's minor sure, but I don't mind playing once in a while and would appreciate it.

ElleCore
11-28-2012, 12:15 PM
I did get everything in the Deluxe Edition. Did you redeem all the CD keys you got from Steam in-game? You only mentioned the Benedict Arnold DLC and the Season Pass. You have to redeem the Deluxe Edition CD key itself to get the characters.

Lunethex
11-28-2012, 02:10 PM
I did get everything in the Deluxe Edition. Did you redeem all the CD keys you got from Steam in-game? You only mentioned the Benedict Arnold DLC and the Season Pass. You have to redeem the Deluxe Edition CD key itself to get the characters.

That's the key I had to put in to access the game, I didn't think it counted as more unlockables. Thank you very much!