PDA

View Full Version : How to attack a convoy and kill none of the guards?

pablo2977
11-28-2012, 09:05 AM
the title says it all I want my trophy but even if I smoke bomb them I can't loot it is this a glitch or is there some obvious way that I can't see

vulgarhythms
11-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Use your fists, don't use any of them as human shields. Took me a couple of tries to get it just right myself.

pablo2977
11-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks

massmurdera_666
11-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Attack them unarmed. If two enemies attack you at the same time let them hit you. Then take them out one at a time, UNARMED. Don't take their weapons at all. If you take the Captain's sword, immediately drop it then start beating the crap out him. Same goes for the Grenadier.

I hit one convoy from the rear and just choked everyone out one by one. That's how I got that Trophy.

vulgarhythms
11-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Also, it's void if they get attacked by bobcats, wolves, or cougars, although you get a whole different achievement if that happens.

montagemik
11-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Also, it's void if they get attacked by bobcats, wolves, or cougars, although you get a whole different achievement if that happens.

I wouldn't actually mind being able to throw a dollop of Bait at the patrols in the Frontier (like a sticky bomb) ......Then stalk & follow to watch the results. LOL.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Use your fists, don't use any of them as human shields. Took me a couple of tries to get it just right myself.

Doesn't work, or didn't work for me. I tried this several time. I even had a double Convoy I atempted it on. I didn't get no achievement for it at all.

montagemik
11-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Doesn't work, or didn't work for me. I tried this several time. I even had a double Convoy I atempted it on. I didn't get no achievement for it at all.

Using only your FISTS ??
Make sure you DO NOT give any soldier a Foot stomp while they're on the floor . If done correctly - every soldier should be on the Floor still wriggling around .
Make sure None of the snitches ( Drummer guys) run off during the fight. you have to get them All.