PDA

View Full Version : Probably obvious to the whole world but me.. but

luism2008
11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
In the game screen itself.. where can I find what all the icons mean? On the right the assasins logo.. what does it mean? On the left there is little x in a pentagon.. what does that mean? How do I get more supplies? Why do the name of the people have initials on them as they show up in the map ( i figure its their names, but how do I interact with them?) Where in the manual can I get this info?

pacmanate
11-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Assassin Logo on the right is your recruits.
The X in a circle is your Notoriety, 1 x means they will start filling up yellow, 2 x's means they will detect you faster and 3 x's means they will pretty much attack you if they see you
Getting more supplies, go to a General Store and go to Consumables, that is where arrows and stuff are. However looting is cheaper.
You cannot interact with these people unless they have a mission icon above their head.

cmrggamer
11-28-2012, 06:40 PM
I think if you open the map, you can press one of the left trigger buttons and it should show all of the icons and what they mean...I did a couple of times by accident, so I don't remember which one it is.
Also, for supplies you can also go to the peddler wagon (it will be one of the E symbols) and you can also craft consumables, such as arrows.

luism2008
11-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys :)

scooper121s
11-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Also hover your curser over it

LightRey
11-29-2012, 12:00 PM
I just want to come out and say that the OP deserves a round of applause for not assuming the fact that he can't find what all the icons mean is because the game sucks.