PDA

View Full Version : a few bugs to report

Sinister_and_Co
11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
defend convoy: didn't register any of my kills, (possibly because I was using unarmed combat), making the scenario un winnable
attack convoy: i looted the first of two wagons, the icon to loot the second wagon did not appear, making the scenario unwinnable
nine men's morris intermediate: the computer is a cheating bastard! i had whittled him down to three pieces, and he started jumping his pieces across the board to block me, without regard to which spaces are adjacent.

Sinister_and_Co
11-28-2012, 05:54 AM
also i think the notification to defend convoy is not consistently displayed.

darkassassin317
11-28-2012, 06:10 AM
defend convoy: didn't register any of my kills, (possibly because I was using unarmed combat), making the scenario un winnable
attack convoy: i looted the first of two wagons, the icon to loot the second wagon did not appear, making the scenario unwinnable
nine men's morris intermediate: the computer is a cheating bastard! i had whittled him down to three pieces, and he started jumping his pieces across the board to block me, without regard to which spaces are adjacent.
im not sure about the convoy part seeing im lucky if i see one after along time and as for computer cheating if i recall the rules say once you get down to 3 pieces you can move freely

Sinister_and_Co
12-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I've successfully attacked convoys since but none with two wagons. also successfully defended a convoy using unarmed.still, buggy game.