PDA

View Full Version : What is there to fight for? [ACIIII] SPOILERS

sasukeuchiha50
11-28-2012, 05:32 AM
[SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINTS]

Juno is taking over the world now. So what is there to do? Desmond is dead. Whats left?

rileypoole1234
11-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Stop her.

Assassin_M
11-28-2012, 05:49 AM
Stop her.
He`s a big boy now..

He has to deduce that by himself..

Legendz54
11-28-2012, 06:09 AM
I would guess that another relative of Desmond could go in the animus, Or maybe they could go to someone not related to Desmond, maybe it was Desmond's role to save the world and someone else's to stop Juno. Either way I hope we still have Connor as an ancestor. All I know is we have to stop Juno.

Assassin_M
11-28-2012, 07:19 AM
How about a bunch of hackers, Protagonist is their leader, they know nothing about what might happen, then they learn...Continue digging Connor`s memories..Discover something

vulgarhythms
11-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Human beings in a mob. What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a god? What's a god to a nonbeliever who don't believe in anything...

Lyrics aside, I think someone's going to have to kill her using one of her own artifacts, and it probably won't be our buddy Desmond, though it wouldn't shock me if he left cryptic messages throughout the animus like our buddy, Clay.

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 12:09 PM
there is no hope.. We must surrender!

Evil 5teven
11-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Is Desmond really dead?

I'm just fishing here...but what if Desmonds body is the one that actually was broken, but not his consciousness? What if he becomes like Juno or Minerva?

I'm seeing a disruption of reality for the next releases. As of now, historical context was always accurate, also present context in which we played with Desmond. But now...alien technology, a huge green sphere protecting the earth...that is fantasy, and the birth of a completeley new future, where AC writers can go as far as they want. Maybe Abstergo takes over? Multiplayer hints towards that. Abstergo industries, the big giant that monopolizes the whole world with their products...security, technology, military...

Or maybe Abstergo industries are the only ones with the means to stop Juno. Maybe an alliance is due, to face a common enemy?

Assassins Creed: Alliance

What is the point of the animus now? The apple has been found and used, the world was "saved". There is no point, as of now, to go back in time to solve mysteries or find hints that bring you closer to an answer.

Maybe...we go FURTHER back, to the beginning of time, where humans and aliens lived together? Before a big cataclism? Or maybe it will just be the present this time...no animus.

I don't know..guess we will have to wait a couple of years to find out...I do hope Multiplayer experience gives us hints as to what is to come :)

Durakken
11-28-2012, 02:08 PM
She's not all that big of a threat really. If you consider that there were hundreds of them around for quite a while and they were never able to control the human population like previously this tends to make the biggest threat Juno poses not as any direct threat but rather the threat of knowledge and well placed people under her control. So basically she is just a mega-Templar or a normal business tycoon. Not really all that scary really....

infamous_ezio
11-28-2012, 02:17 PM
They can really take it in any direction they want. I think it's obvious that juno's take over was planned from the get go (despite desmond's massive underwhelming ending). I suppose what's next has to do with desmonds son, eve perhaps? I read on reddit that a part of george washingtons notebook was deciphered as "the chosen one lives". Can anyone confirm this?

I honestly think the next setting will be in the first civilization. Think about it, shaun mentions it, when someone asked bout it on the Assassins creed IAMA, and if it would revolve around 16 as the main protagonist, ubigabe responded with "shaun did mention someting about it....". perhaps when 16 said 'your son' he actually meant his own son... the dude was crazy, who knows
"

pirate1802
11-28-2012, 04:28 PM
She's not all that big of a threat really. If you consider that there were hundreds of them around for quite a while and they were never able to control the human population like previously this tends to make the biggest threat Juno poses not as any direct threat but rather the threat of knowledge and well placed people under her control. So basically she is just a mega-Templar or a normal business tycoon. Not really all that scary really....

Agreed. Desmond chose the smart option. We kicked their asses when we were mere slaves and they were many and had all (or most) PoEs. We are stronger now, we can do it again.
*raises warcry*

xboxauditore
11-28-2012, 05:37 PM
True, Everyone lives, we have better weapons and are smarter and there's only one of her, and 7 billion of us.

Durakken
11-28-2012, 06:39 PM
True, Everyone lives, we have better weapons and are smarter and there's only one of her, and 7 billion of us.

Not exactly true. We might actually be dumber and less informed, because dealing with the technology needed deal with even the most menial of tasks in our civilization requires a decent amount of knowledge of one sort or another. Their strength was their number and the fact they had the pieces of eden which we had no defense against.
Likewise, the dialogue of the game suggests she isn't alone and it is possible that other TWCB have done the same or similar to what Juno has done or it might be all part of a group effort and there might be a group of on our side TWCB... or this could usher in what I've been pointing out but have been largely ignored that there end up being no good TWCB that come back, BUT there will be civ before them that the new character seeks to find. If you refer to TWCB as Gods, Those with Eagle vision as Nephylum, and the civ before the TWCB as Titans it all makes sense.