PDA

View Full Version : Club Challenges

ShadowWolf421
11-28-2012, 04:17 AM
one of my challenges (frontiersmen i think) is to find all three trading posts in the frontier. I've found 2, one near Monmouth and one in Concord, as well as two peddlers. Where's the third one?

montagemik
11-28-2012, 04:48 AM
It's in North Lexington - just below what looks like a small lake / pond on the map.

There's a fast travel & tavern in that town too.
And a 2nd tavern to the eastern most part of Lexington on the border with Scotch plains .

Also Frontier challenge set 3 - requires you uncover the whole Frontier map.

ShadowWolf421
11-28-2012, 05:10 AM
also, i finished Hunting Challenge Quest : Feline Feet, i know there are more. But i do not see the icon for the hunting cabin to start. any suggestions where they are? i think one is in lexington/concord?

montagemik
11-28-2012, 05:28 AM
also, i finished Hunting Challenge Quest : Feline Feet, i know there are more. But i do not see the icon for the hunting cabin to start. any suggestions where they are? i think one is in lexington/concord?

I honestly can't remember all their locations . It's possible you haven't uncovered the full map or viewpoints.
I Uncovered the whole frontier before ever visiting the homestead at beginning of sequence 5 - So i had unlocked all viewpoints & locations on the frontier anyway.
I thought it showed up the next location once each task was completed- but if in undiscovered area it won't display yet.

Think one is in east side BLACK CREEK only building on the map ( not the fort)

GingerFox14
01-16-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm having trouble with this too. I already got the 3 stores and I just found the peddler and bought something from him. However the challenge is still showing in the log book. Is this a known bug or am I missing something???

Kytr
01-16-2013, 11:12 PM
The peddler is not part of that challenge. If all 3 trading posts are showing up on your map, you may not have sold something at one of them. I would suggest trying that. If one of the posts is not on the map, you need still need to unlock that one. If neither of those fixes the problem, you've got a glitch. Have you gotten all of the stores in NY and Boston? They may be a part of that challenge (I had all of them before I got the last frontier post, so I have no check on that).

GingerFox14
01-17-2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah I have all the stores in NY and Boston, think ill just go to each of them in frontier and sell something. Hopefully that will work:)

Kytr
01-18-2013, 12:09 AM
It's so very easy to miss one, or to have an action undone by a reset of some sort. Also, sometimes it seems like the system just ignores your actions. Hopefully another visit to each will solve the problem.

GingerFox14
01-20-2013, 06:28 PM
IYeah I sorted it by selling something to the Monmouth store,just having trouble selling the damaged pelts now!!!Anyone know if you have to sell them to just general stores or to the peddlers in the citys and frontier too????

jills toy
01-31-2013, 04:27 PM
IYeah I sorted it by selling something to the Monmouth store,just having trouble selling the damaged pelts now!!!Anyone know if you have to sell them to just general stores or to the peddlers in the citys and frontier too????

I believe you have to sell undamged pelts in each of the general stores in all locations. Peddlers don't count from what I have heard