PDA

View Full Version : Getting killed immediately.

xX007Hitman32Xx
11-28-2012, 02:27 AM
So why is it when I join a match in progress such as domination, at least 2 or 3 times I was killed immediately even before I have sight of my character.:confused: Also, why is your character being put either right next to or even right in the defending circle? As for the immediate kills, 2 times I recall so far, when I spawn all it shows was my character falling to the ground without me having a chance to do anything.:mad:

Crumplecorn
11-28-2012, 02:28 AM
Spawn and contract assignment bugs from ACB which they refuse to fix.

FusionWhite 01
11-28-2012, 04:22 AM
This bug has been around since the dawn of time (well AC MP time at least). I doubt we'll see it fixed anytime soon.

It does seem much worse in AC3 though.

Carbiner
11-28-2012, 05:03 AM
This is primarily an issue with Domination (and Artifact Assault to a lesser extent) in that you spawn in the vicinity of a point you control and basically sit there for 5-10 seconds before the game gives you control; it's pretty easy to tell that this is the case and just run up and stun or focus kill you. There's the standard issue in Wanted where you'll spawn on top of or in the middle of 3 pursuers but that's kind of just something you have to get used to; for me it happens once every few matches; as long as its not happening 5+ times in one match it doesn't really prevent me from winning. DM maps are small so this problem can be exacerbated there as well.

Hidden Legaciez
11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
and thats why people call you a noob

joeyhayes
11-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Yep, has been happening ever since the first AC multiplayer in Brotherhood.

Not a game breaker, as mentioned above you just have to accept it. It is frustrating though.

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
11-28-2012, 08:39 AM
pop smoke on spawn if you hear whispers while in the select screen. otherwise lulz and continue to play