PDA

View Full Version : Fix disguise already. Sheesh.

lx_Reafer_xl
11-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Seriously, what is it about disguise that makes it so glitchy?
Since brotherhood there have been times where you use it and, instead of turning into an NPC character, you either turn back into yourself (worst thing ever) or you turn into a character being used by another person (more common in ACR).
And then in ACR, there were even times where it would spazz out for whatever reason and you would begin changing into a bunch of characters, changing every few seconds.

I thought maybe they'd finally gotten disguise right in AC3, but nope.
Almost got wrecked the other day in a DM lobby by newer players (knife-chase killers...) all because the entire match my disguise ability just kept turning me into... Me. :nonchalance:

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone either.
Please put this on your "to do" list or whatever, Ubisoft. It's pretty **** frustrating.

lilkiller63
11-28-2012, 01:26 AM
You are not alone, it has happened to me plenty of times.
Their was a dm game that I played when they game first came out, and after I used disguise, I was a different character for the rest of the lobby. That is the only time it has ever happened to me though, but you can see how that can be extremely cheap.

WIDOMKR383
11-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Holy Cow! Yes this is by far the most glitchtacular ability out there

FourTotal
11-28-2012, 01:35 AM
No way!

Body guard for me is totally useless. wtf is bodyguard good for. Blend in a group and pop morph. Then pop bodyguard. The dude just stands there and does naff all. Why. Stop copying code and DO YOUR JOB!

FFS if i got one character wrong i am doggie doodoo with either HTML, Java or C++.