PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Deleted Scene!? HELP!! [spoilers]

AssassinGame1
11-28-2012, 12:59 AM
I am very, very close to the ending of the game, but after Desmond finds the location of the pedestal buried in Davenport's grave, you are supposed to go and put the pedestal that was buried into a machine, but mine is DESMOND: ''Time to see whats in this (Dont know his name): Not quite DESMOND'S DAD: Find the remaining pedestals and put in the power source''. I thought it was a deleted scene or something but I can not figure out what to do. I have searched on YouTube but in the videos something very different scene shows up, DESMOND: ''Time to see whats in this GIRL (forgot name): We're right behind you'', and than they go to put the pedestal they dug up in the machine.
Has this happened to anyone else???
PLEASE HELP!

montagemik
11-28-2012, 01:03 AM
You have to put 3 Power cubes into 3 different terminals .
How many power cubes have you done so far.

evil9494
11-28-2012, 01:14 AM
FIRST PUT SPOILER TAG! YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ENDING, it is obvious. Than...What the hell are you talking about? You sure you are playing Assassin's Creed 3?

*** SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ***

If you are like you say in the end just search the area in the temple. For the first pedestal go left and climb up. For the second pedestal go right and near the animus there is a "door" ,than you go up go straight the corridor and than you find your way... For the third one again on the right but little further, you find stares and just follow the way. When you placed the pedestals you return to the animus, cutscene, and than you go and place what Connor has buried.

K0lucc1
11-28-2012, 03:24 AM
FIRST PUT SPOILER TAG! YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ENDING, it is obvious. Than...What the hell are you talking about? You sure you are playing Assassin's Creed 3?

If you are like you say in the end just search the area in the temple. For the first pedestal go left and climb up. For the second pedestal go right and near the animus there is a "door" ,than you go up go straight the corridor and than you find your way... For the third one again on the right but little further, you find stares and just follow the way. When you placed the pedestals you return to the animus, cutscene, and than you go and place what Connor has buried.

This. The pedestal part can be a little bit confusing, so don't worry about it. I know I was lost at first, but I found my way. Once you figure out where to go its a cake walk.

AssassinGame1
11-28-2012, 03:47 AM

thanks. I did not really point out any spoilers in the ending of the game, if I did please point out one to me. :)

evil9494
11-30-2012, 01:27 AM
thanks. I did not really point out any spoilers in the ending of the game, if I did please point out one to me. :)

You are talking about "...after Desmond finds the location of the pedestal buried in Davenport's grave, you are supposed to go and put the pedestal that was buried into a machine..".
You are telling something that happens in the game so it's spoiler. And even if it's not, I am telling you to put spoiler tag, because in my answer to you there is spoiler "place what Connor has buried."