PDA

View Full Version : Captain of the Aquila pack DLC

CipollaCreed
11-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Is there a way to buy this pack?

NightmareGK13
11-28-2012, 11:09 PM
asking myself the exact same question

i bought the freedom edition (basically the only one availiable in my country) and i feel a bit cheated for not having at least one extra costume :\

why should it only be availiable for the deluxe edition and not a physical one such as this

i would love if i could get this one

H4rry Pl0pper
11-28-2012, 11:34 PM
pretty sure I saw an article giving the details for the season pass...along with the tyranny of king george, all pre-order dlc will be given within, and a mutiplayer map and/or character. I'll do some digging.

NightmareGK13
11-28-2012, 11:41 PM
the season pass is a bit expensive (if i were to buy it only for this outfit, i might get it next month or so seeing as it takes some time to send money to paypal), i didn't read anything about the pre-order content tho.
as far as i know this outfit was availiable as a pre-order on amazon and part of the deluxe edition content.

kinda felt left out of having no outfits for the freedom edition
i did enjoy the figure and the notebook but wanted more in-game content as well besides the two maps and the multiplayer content that frankly i cant seem to use... (internet connection issues)

melancholyroar
11-29-2012, 04:12 AM
Guys the outfit is actually lubriciously ugly, I thought it was gonna be the one that you pilot the ship in game.
Unfortunately it is not.

NightmareGK13
11-29-2012, 05:21 AM
still like it tho :P

and yes i only just saw the differences, i prefer the naval missions one
still if i could i would get the regular one

(i fancy those kinds of outfits :P)

SixKeys
11-29-2012, 11:29 AM
The outfit is nice, the only problem is you can't equip it during naval missions. Connor just wears his regular captain uniform throughout those. I'm a bit disappointed as I liked the idea of wearing the pre-order captain outfit specifically whenever I was at sea, but turns out it only works outside the naval missions. So in that sense you're not missing much. And yes, it'll probably become available through DLC later on.

Pixel_Pile
11-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Useless features galore...

A basement with lot's of manquins for costumes (can't swap regular costumes there, you have to go to the city shops...)
Dual pistol holster that keeps re-setting...
Naval missions which can be played without upgrading your ship (why add upgrades for your ship???)
Repeating messages of a "citizen item collected" crap (why does this message appear on every screen???)
Traderoutes... w.t.f. no explanation of how this works. No explanation you have to be in a city to be able to protect them...

AC3, slapped together without thinking, distributed by monkeys...

NightmareGK13
11-30-2012, 12:47 AM
ok so can someone actually tell me if all the dlcs, outfits and items included, are on the season pass?

the content seems vague, they mention the tiranny of king Washington and some mp add-ons

im just looking for the two extra outfits and the items, the extra missions are a plus, but i want to know exactly whats on the season pass.

i contacted support about the captain of the aquila and how to get it and they only replied once... forwarding me to an even less informative topic...