PDA

View Full Version : Frame rate problems PS3/PC

KickAss-trooper
11-27-2012, 07:07 PM
I have posted this issue up so many times in forums and there have been countless times where i have contacted the ubisoft technical help members to no avail. The frame rate is terrible in Boston and New York, this ruins the experience and fun of the game. I have Assassin's Creed III on PS3 and PC both versions of the game play fantastically in the frontier and on the homestead but the game's frame rate drops drastically in Boston and New York. Please sort this out if you will release another patch Ubi! bethesda managed to sort out lag issues with Skyrim I am hoping you will be able to do the same thing.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 07:46 PM
This got much WORSE in Boston especially with the 1.02 patch on PS3 .
I barely noticed any Before this alleged FIX.
Now i have countless soldiers on minimap - that just aren't there ingame. & a magical invincible riderless horse stampeding me when fighting Jagers .

BAD FIX

psf22
11-27-2012, 07:50 PM
This got much WORSE in Boston especially with the 1.02 patch on PS3 .
I barely noticed any Before this alleged FIX.
Now i have countless soldiers on minimap - that just aren't there ingame. & a magical invincible riderless horse stampeding me when fighting Jagers .

BAD FIX

Idem dito

KickAss-trooper
11-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah the game sucks even more after that supposed update its ridiculous, what kind of game testers do they have! the frame rate is terrible!